Having the flu

*Elias's POV*

Its been 2 days since I went the mall with Jay. I've figured out what I'm going to Jay today. Im going to ask her out on a date I've planned it out in my head perfectly.

I'm going to take her to our favorite place as kids. I am determined to ask her today.

I get dressed and take off to school.

I wait for Jezzabelle in her regular parking spot, but she doesn't come.

*Jezzabelle's POV*

I'm staying home today from school because I have the flu. I text Macy.

Me:

Hey. Not goin 2 school. Flu.

Mace:

Aww. Get well! :D

Me:

K well I'll let you go. thanks. xo

I was kinda down when Jack never texted me. I gave him my number 2 days ago. Maybe he doesn't like me as much as I thought he did.

*Macy's POV*

My day is going to be boring. Jay isn't coming she just texted me.

When I got to school and saw Elias waiting for Jay in her parking spot. I wonder why as I walk over to him.

"Eli Hey." I said waving.

"Hey!" He said suprised.

I think I scared him.

"Were you waiting for Jay?" I ask.

"Yeah. Where is she?" He asks me.

"Oh she didn't tell you? She has the flu so she's staying home." I reply.

"Oh. Well want to go inside now? I think it's gonna rain." He said. I looked at him again and there was a little bit of hurt in his eyes that Jay wasn't here. Weird.

"Yeah." I said and we walked through the doors of school.

When walked inside there was Bethany pushing Jack against the wall forcing many sloppy kisses on him. It was gross and he seemed to be refusing.

I laughed a bit once I passed by them because he's like the first guy I've ever seen refuse Bethany.

I think she heard because she turned around.

She asked," What's so funny?! Sad because you don't have a boyfriend and where's your dork twin huh? She ditch you because she realize you're worthless and annoying?" Then she smirked.

Gosh I want to shoot her then throw her body in a river.

"What's funny is the fact you think you're queen. You are clueless aren't you? I actually have real friends, but you wouldn't know if you had any because you're surrounded by so many fake ones. I don't know if you noticed but seems like he doesn't like you either. Plus I don't need a boyfriend to keep me entertained." I snapped back turning to her.

I was going to put her in her place today because Jay isn't here and she would always hold me back from doing it.

She looked shocked for like 2 seconds then said something.

"Aw. Poor kitty thinks she tough? Well you're not. You are a stupid, idiotic, ugly, psychopathic..." She was cut off by.. Jack.

"Bethany stop being so mean." He said looking a little mad at her.

"Shut up Jack I'm talking let me finish." She answered annoyed,"I need to let her know she's a worthless piece of shit."

Something in me snapped.