Girls Night

*Jay's POV*

Today was the last day of school before winter break, I know. It felt like a few days ago it was late September. When we come back January 5th the winter formal is on the 16th. I'm excited.

Jack and I are still going strong. He is the most adorable creature I could ever encounter, glad he's mine.

What bums me out is Jack has been distant these past two weeks. I haven't been hanging out with him because so. I try calling him or asking him to do something but he says he's 'busy'. It sucks. To keep myself busy I visit Carter and my brother or lounge with the girls.

I'm also disappointed Eli has been distant too ever since Macy told him we were dating. He basically aviods contact, conversation, or breathing the same air.

I haven't told anyone I was going to Florida to visit my Grandparents and celebrate the holidays with them. I would of told Jack but he's too busy.

"Hey guys think we could have a girls night? It's Friday." I bit my lip. We were at lunch, well Mace, Sarah, and Brittany were. The boys were who knows.

"Yes! We haven't had one in forever." Brittany hollered.

"Please! We need one." Sarah said.

"What kind of question is that? The answer is always yes." Mace said. I smiled at their answers.

"Great." I paused, " My house then and shopping after school?" I asked.

"Duh!" Sarah said.

"Yay!" I cheered like a little kid.

-After school-

We drove to the mall. On the way we talked about the stupidest things.

"Macy no an avocado is a fruit." I argued.

"It's a vegetable!" She replied.

"No it's not it has a seed!"

"So?! It's a veggie!"

I let out a frustrated sigh, "What came first, the chicken or the egg?" I asked.

"The chicken."

"See you are dumb! It was obviously the egg!"

"Okay. I'm done with you. Drive me to the mall so you can just buy me ice cream."

"I'm not buying." I laughed.

"What then who is? I want ice cream!" She pouted.

"Oh my god! Can you two shut up! I'll pay!" Sarah yelled.

I looked at Mace and we both laughed at how frustrated Sarah looked. When we get yelled at it's hard to keep a straight face.

Brittany hasn't said a word like she usually does. She's been on her phone the whole time, smiling every now and then.

I looked up at the mirror to see her and lifted my eyebrow. "Who ya texting there?" I shirted my eyes back to the road.

"Guess." Sarah said annoyed. I looked up again, she rolled her eyes.

"I'm on a wild guess but Nash?" I asked with a tiny smile.

"Yes!" Brittany looked up and smiled.

"Well when we get to the mall you better tell him bye or I'll crack your phone." I winked.

"I praise you Jay." Sarah said. I laughed because that sounded so weird.

When we got to the mall we went to like every store. We bought loads of clothes and spent hours trying on clothes.