Jogging to eat more

*Jezzabelle's POV*

Today was Sunday. I woke up early this morning and decided to go to the makeshift place I had for neverland. I've been going there since Elias left because I refused to return alone. It was my roof.

Nobody ever found me there. I could sit there for hours and no one would guess I went missing to the roof.

The sun was rising and I decided to take a jog. I noticed I was regaining the curves I had lost a couple weeks ago in the summer. It's not that they were big curves I just felt like it's been too long since I went for a run.

I grabbed my Ipod shuffle (the clip one) , a water bottle, and slipped on my running shoes.

I was wearing nike shorts, an old tie dye t-shirt, and a blue headband to match.

I was running around inside the neighborhood when I decided to go around the perimeter then call it a day.

I forgot that Jack lived on the perimeter and I felt stupid to what I saw when I passed his house.

Bethany was at Jack's front door and he was there in the doorway. I could see his blonde hair.

I stopped a little to watch when he noticed me, his eyes widened telling me to wait. I didn't break the eye contact.

Then, Bethany looked at him oddly and turned around to see me.

She hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, which I think hurt her nose I nearly broke.

He didn't move at all it's like he was frozen and just kept his eyes on me. He didn't bother to push her away he just... stood there.

Bethany was now smirking at me and her arm was around his waist.

Scoffed at them and kept running.

He called my name at least 5 times, but couldn't keep up with me.

I cannot he already got a rebound girl, it's been two days!

I went home showered and decided to watch netflix all day. I refused to leave my house. All I did was, eat, watch movies, and go on the internet basically just being a couch potatoe.

The food I was shoving me face with was junk food like ice cream, chips, and cookies. That kind of stuff. So much for running this morning.

Eli called me.

"Jay! I've been worried since the party. Why haven't you called?"

I had forgot about him for a while due to being caught in my thoughts.

"Sorry Eli. I'm fine." At least I think I am, "I haven't called because I was just busy and I am really sorry for making you worry about me." I told him.

"I have to worry about you because you're my girlfriend and I care." He spoke gently through the other line. "Don't tell me you're fine because I can hear you aren't in your voice."

Did I really sound different?

"I'm coming over whether and I'm not taking no for an answer." Eli exclaimed yet he was still calm.

"Okay." I said into the phone maybe all I needed was him and his comfort.

He made me better on Macy's birthday. I don't doubt he can fix me today. I just don't know what he's fixing my mood just changed seeing Bethany and Jack.

*Jack's POV*

*Earlier when Jay went running*

I heard a knock on my door and I was surprised when I saw Bethany.