T.V Screen

*Jezzabelle's POV*

I woke this morning remembering I was far from home.

Then I remembered a little piece of it was coming today.

I smiled knowing Macy was coming and I had made a new friend.

I went to the living room where a giant clock was and the time said 8 am.

I changed out of my pajamas and decided to eat something.

I made a peanut butter and jelly. Along with that I drank water.

I started to think what if I could go to my parents show them I'm alive then ask them if I could move here?

They'll say no.

I shook off the thought and went to my room. I was looking at the things I left the last time I was here.

I went upstairs walking through every room just remembering every time I had with my family here.

Dean and I used to play 'lava' and hang from the stairs to pretend we were in a near death situation. We would got out on the beach in the middle of the night to search for turtle eggs.

I miss my brother. He's away at college so I hardly ever see him.

My mom and I used to sit on the porch chairs and gaze up at the stars. We would ask each other what we thought was beyond them.

My dad and I would sneak off to the ice cream shop, not too far, after lunch all the time. He and I would talk about basketball. I used to play but not around anyone except my dad.

He made me feel comfortable with my hidden talent. I chose to keep it hidden though.

I still play sometimes, but not with him he's hardly ever home or has time for me.

I like being here but I just wish they were here with me. I want to make more memories but no my ignorant self went and ran away from Jack, Elias, and Bethany.

Just as I was getting mad at myself I heard a knock at the door.

I looked out the window of the room I was in. It was Macy and only her. I saw her car and her brown head of hair by the door.

I went downstairs and just as I opened the door she hugged me. She beat me to it.

"Oh my god Jay." She breathed out. "I thought the phone call was in my head but you're here."

I squeezed her tight..

"Right here Mace." I closed my eyes for a few seconds then pulled away and closed the door.

We walked to the living room and that's when our conversation began.

"Jay," She started,"Why exactly did you leave?"

"Elias is moving." I said lowly,"Jack well confused me. He didn't want to be friends then he did. He said he wouldn't stop trying and the second I refused him. He stopped. Bethany is a torment. When I fought her and I felt something had changed me. It didn't feel good. It's like she was in my head mocking me. I couldn't bare it."

"If I stayed what good would it do? I'm doing people a favor. I would be going insane like I did before when Elias left. I was saving myself from that. You can go date Taylor and join the populars. I wouldn't be a distraction. I wouldn't be in the way. You could be happier along with everyone else." I finished in a hushed tone.

I was laying on the couch with my hands on my stomach and I was looking at the ceiling. Macy was in the recliner.

"Who gets happy when their best friend is gone?" She asked nearly disgusted.