Monday

*Jack's POV*

"So you gonna sit with them man?" Taylor asked as we walked to the cafeteria.

"I'm not. You can though." I said. I was still frustrated with Jay having a boyfriend and all. She's been trying to text and call all weekend I don't know what about but I haven't been answering them.

I've been trying to keep my distance from her because when I look at her I only picture him next to her with his lips on her cheek. It makes my blood boil. I've also been trying to think of a way to get her to dump him for me. It sounds selfish, I know.

I don't really care how it sounds though because seeing her with someone else actually drives me out of my mind.

I still flinch at the thought of him because that's my girl. Well, soon-to-be.

"Why don't you just go sit over there? Jay told me she wants to talk to you, but you've been avioding her." Taylor spoke.

"I just, don't wanna go." I said trying to dodge him.

"Dude. Go!" Taylor demanded.

"No. I'm not going to." I refused as I opened the cafeteria door. I immediately got thirsty stares from girls.

"Fine!" Taylor gave up and walked to their table.

I stood looking at the table I saw Jezzabelle, well the back of her head. She was facing the other way. I felt a gust of annoyance roll over me because the thought of Carter came to mind.

I started walking over towards the group Bethany was sitting at the table surrounded by her posse and my guys we standing or with their backs on the wall. They were all chatting.

As soon as I got over there I was greeted by Bethany, "Hey babe!"

"Not your babe." I reminded walking towards the wall with my friends, I guess.

I was greeted with some "'sups' or 'heys'. Everyone continued talking after that, while I zoned out.

I was too busy overthinking this Carter guy and Jay. I couldn't picture. He was too good.

*Jezzabelle's POV*

As soon as Taylor sat down I started talking.

"Carter and I aren't dating I promise guys." I told them.

"Really you two were so cute!" Brittany said surprised.

"Yeah. He was a good guy." Aaron said.

"I liked him he was funny." Sarah said.

I just blushed. "Well we aren't a thing he's just my friend."

"Really? It didn't seem like it at the dance..." Elias murmured but I heard.

"We're nothing but friends Eli I swear." I said.

"Yeah they are just friends, believe her." Macy backed me up.

"Really?" He asked with his voice filled with hope.

"That's what I've been saying!" I nearly hollered.

"Oh sorry. I thought you were lying." He laughed at himself. "Sorry again." I saw relief in his eyes.

I rolled my eyes.

"Taylor," I spoke softly because I was embarrassed to say this, "why isn't Jack with us."

"Because he's in a mood. He's being stupid." He said annoyed.

"He's been ignoring me." I said looking down at my lap.

I think he's really mad or something I don't know. He's been kinda distant this weekend. He hasn't been talking to me.