Missing

*Jezzabelle's POV*

The bus ride. Oh, this bus ride.

It's like a heavenly train away from my problems. I was listening to music on my ipod shuffle.

I didn't bring my phone, I wasn't going to risk being found. I wanted to be carefree.

This bus ride is making me feel actually carefree.

My music booming in my ears is helping me forget as well. I just want to arrive and start somewhere in Los Angeles.

New opportunities seem to be screaming my name.

I really hope when people notice I'm gone they won't give two shits so I would know I left that hell hole peacefully.

The only person I know that's going to go insane with my absence is Macy and I'm really sorry for her.

I don't want her worrying about me. Of course I would do the same if she was gone, but I'm just not comfortable with her having the burden of me, Jezzabelle Nolan.

Before I knew it I drifted to sleep in deep thought.

----------------------------------

I woke to find the bus driver shaking me to wake up. She was a cranky old lady.

"Get off my bus. You've reached your destination, now leave." She croaked.

I was slowly opening my eyes to realize I was on a bus, then I remembered everything.

"I'm sorry. Thank you for waking." I was trying to be polite but the ending came out sarcastically.

I got off the bus and knew the place I was at.

When I was little my dad used to bring my family and I here for the summer to handle and check on his stores. When he had finished for the day, we'd go to our beach house. I've roamed these streets before and not a thing was out of place.

I grinned at myself for actually doing it. Leaving successfully.

I noticed it was morning. I started my journey walking to a rent-a-bike place. (lol i have no idea if these exist.)

I got a bike and stated biking my way to our beach house that was a couple, well more than a couple, miles away, but I didn't mind the workout.

The wind hitting my face as I biked down the streets the sights of the stores and little landmarks I made when I was a kid, I missed.

A thought popped into my head my best friend. She'd love to see this.

I left her.

I tried to shake the thought but wouldn't go. I kept biking yet still thinking of the person I grew up with. I feel horrible for leaving her but I hope she understands.

I stopped for a small breakfast break at a Starbucks. I was lucky it wasn't one my dad owned because I would have been taken instantly. I got a coffee and a banana walnut bread. I continued my way on.

I planned on calling Macy once she got out of school.

*Macy's POV*

I got to school and saw Jay's car wasn't in the parking lot. Maybe she and Elias had what they call 'a sleepover' but I honestly am the person who thinks it's much more.

I shrugged it off thinking they bailed.

I was worried when I saw Eli standing my my locker.

"Hey Eli." I waved.

"Hey." He looked up nervously,"Have you seen Jay?" He was scratching his head.

I looked at his eyes they were a little puffy probably from crying. I wonder why.