Neverland

*Jezzabelle's POV*

I came to school today because I got better, a lot better. I also don't want to miss everything today.

I pulled up into my parking spot and there was Eli. I smiled at him then got out of the car.

"Hey Eli!" I gave him a hug because I needed to take my happiness out on someone.

"Hey Jay! How do you feel?" He asked and broke the embrace.

"Um great actually. Macy came over yesterday and cheered me up." I said and smirked.

"Cool. Yesterday I was gonna tell you something but you didn't come." He says.

"Oh. What was it?" I asked. Right after I said that. The bell rang. Awesome.

"Oh my gosh. I'm to be late for class. Bye Eli!" I waved and ran off.

*Elias's POV*

I should of just came out with it. I should of just got to the point and said 'Jezzabelle would you want to go on a date with me after school?'

I'm so stupid.

I like her. I want to know if she feels the same. Why can't I bring myself to tell her?

I need to stay determined. I need to wit and woo her.

I want her back.

*Jezzabelle's POV*

I walked in just in time with a few people who got there the same time as me.

Whew.

I was going to sit down and my eyes caught Bethany.

She had a black eye, you could see it through her make up, a bandage on top of her eyebrow, and stitches on her lip.

I hid my smile very well in my opinion. Macy really did beat her.

I sat down next to Bethany because we were supposed to work on our project in class and we haven't even started.

"Where's our project nerd." She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"It's a PARTNER project and we haven't started so I suggest you help." I snapped.

I brought stuff to make a clay volcano to put soda and mentos in.

I was going basic because I'm Bethany's partner. We can't do a big project or she won't help.

We started making it well I did.

"Why aren't you helping?" I asked annoyed.

"Because my nail got clay in it and I'm tired so do it yourself!" She replied giving her attention back to her nail.

She needs to help and she's not so I'm going to scare her into doing it.

"You know I heard Macy talking to some girls this morning that she was going to beat you up again after school and I was planning on holding her back but I guess not." i said smiling a little at how persuasive I sounded and went back to making the volcano.

Her eyes widened when I looked back up.

I think it worked because she just turned around and started helping mold this stupid volcano.

After a few more periods it was lunch.

I was sitting with Macy, as always, at our table.

"So do you know why Eli was in my parking spot this morning?" I asked eating a chip from the bags of chips I bought.

"No. He was there yesterday too. I have no idea why." She answered.

"Oh. He said he needed to tell me something but then I ran off because the bell rang."