Epilogue #1

(First epilogue if you wanna be happy with the end if not skip to the 2nd epilogue lol)

*Jay's POV* 

"You ready?!" He cheekily smiled at me.

"Yep." I smiled back and he grabbed my hand.

Here my date to the winter formal and I are walking in the gym. I'm nervous because Cameron and Jack have been constantly asking me who my date was to the dance. They're gonna judge him or jump to conclusions.

Of course I ignored them both. I want nothing to do with them. The girls have steered clear of them supporting me but for Macy it's hard for her considering the fact she's still dating Taylor and Jack is his best friend.

I just want to have a good time and get this dance over with without those two interrupting.

Everywhere I go they're magically there. But not together of course. That's the thing though, I want them to get along but they're so stupid the obviously don't see that.

Not once-literally-have I spoken to either since the fight because when they apologize they say lame things that aren't worth forgiving.

If they want me to forgive them for bickering over something as stupid as girl like me, they better grow some balls and apologize together. They need to see I care for both of them and they're just making things worse by being selfish and fighting.

As soon as we walked in I saw Brittany and Sarah with their dates. They came with Nash and Aaron; guess who had who.

We greeted them. They seemed happy so so was I. I smiled.

I looked around the gym and saw Macy on the dance floor with Taylor-no surprise.

"Come on let's go dance!" My date dragged me onto the dance floor just as the fast paced song ended. The song kiss me by Ed Sheeran came on.

"My lady," he bowed and held out his hand. I laughed and took it.

I put my arms around his neck-well he took my hands and placed them there- while he put his arms around my waist gently though; obviously to make it less awkward.

He wiggled his eyes brows as the chorus came on.

"Carter, if you think I'm dancing with you to kiss you, you're wrong." I laughed.

"Bummer!" He said stomping his foot like a child then broke into a grin, "just kidding."

I fake gasped, "Wait so you don't want to kiss me? I'm Jezzabelle Nolan!"

He laughed, "Ew no. I specifically remember I'm your guy best friend that's all so.."

"Yeah I know." I smiled. "And I specifically remember we came as just friends."

"Yes also there's two guys on either side of the room glaring at me. If I gave you a kiss that meant nothing right now I feel I'd be a dead man." He softly laughed.

I looked to my right and saw on the bleachers was Cameron staring at us annoyed and to my left was Jack standing with some girl scowling. I glanced back at Carter.

"Talk to them." He encouraged, "You can't ignore them forever."

"Why should I? If they want me to talk to them they better come together." I replied.

"Jay, your guy choice sucks. You choose idiots, myself excluded." Carter paused.

I laughed, "Totally. You were the guy shimmying at my last dance." I reminded.

His grin grew then he continued, "They'd never figure out you want them to come together."

"Well they better by tonight." Out of the corner of my eye a saw a dirty blonde headed boy run from left and behind a few people. He was running to the right side of the gym towards Cameron.