New kids

*Jezzabelle's POV*

I opened my eyes and noticed I wasn't in my room. I wondered why then the memories of last night came back, well some.

My plan didn't work out so well I still utter the words 'he's mine.' On top of this my head is pounding, madly.

I get up and open the door to the room and realize I'm at Macy's house. It's her hallway. I walk to her room feeling dizzy and open the door.

She was sleeping. I looked at the clock it was 8:30 school already started. What's the point of going though?

I shook Macy's arm.

"What?" She groaned with her eyes still closed. "Go away mom."

"I'm not your mom." I whispered.

"Jay?" She asked sounding more awake and opening her eyes.

"Yeah." I whispered again.

She sat up. "We missed school." I said.

"Shit." She cursed to herself but I ended up hearing.

"Why am I here? What happened?" I asked.

"Oh!" She nearly yelled. I immeadiately grabbed my head.

"Ah! Don't talk so loud." I said. Her words were booming to me.

"Sorry." She whispered like me now. I was still grabbing my head.

"You got wasted last night, Jay. I wasn't gonna let you go home." She said lowly.

I knew it. "Oh....Thanks." I replied. I looked up at her. There was a purple mark on her cheek.

"What happened to your cheek?" I asked.

"You don't know?" She questioned.

"I kinda don't know a lot of things." I said.

"You were dancing on a table and you were about to strip off your clothes so I went to grab you. I pulled you down and started pulling to Taylor's car right? Yeah well you kinda put up a fight and um ... hit me." She whispered even lower at the end.

I felt embarrassed. That isn't me. I felt heat rush to my cheeks, they were probably red.

"What else happened?" I wanted to know more of what I don't know about myself.

"You were grinding on like every guy. You played too many drinking games. You almost let a guy take advantage of you, luckily, Jack swooped in. He told the guy some dude was waiting outside with drugs for him. You almost tried to smoke. You were extremely rude like something was bothering you. I saw Bethany pass by you a few times and you looked like you were going to pull her throat out. Something happened to you." She was listing these things with her fingers.

This was humiliating.

"Oh my god." I whispered embarrassed.

"Jay, what happened last night that you magically had to drink and go crazy?" She asked.

"Bethany happened." I said super lowly so she couldn't hear but she did.

"What'd she do?" She asked.

There was a silence. I didn't know how to put this. I all I could hear was my head pounding.

"Nothing. I just don't want to talk about it." I shook her off.

She gave me a look. "Well I'm going to make you." She was giving me the mom look.

She's good at it. I gave in.