19- I Miss You

Years Later
Martinus's POV

"I'm so sorry Tinus" Anna said with tears in her eyes. "It's fine, I get it. Don't worry about it." I replied calmly, trying not to cry myself. "Really?" She said. I nodded and smiled a sad smile. She hugged me tight. "I'll miss you" she said. "I'll miss you too." I replied softly. We kept hugging for a couple minutes. "I love you." She whispered as she looked into my eyes. I think that was the first really sincere 'I love you' from her. "I love you too Anna" I replied, my voice cracking. She kissed me, then her dad called her. She smiled a sad smile at me and ran off, back to her house.

"Tinus! Are you ok?" Mac ran into my room. "You were screaming and crying!" He said. "Was I? I just had a bad dream, sorry" I replied. "Was it about Anna again? Tinus we're 17 now! You need to move on" he said. "I just can't!" I started crying. Mac came over and hugged me. Then Emily came in. She's been staying with us while her parents were on a business trip. Mac told her what happened. "I know it's hard Tinus, but Mac is right. You need to move on" she said. I nodded. I just wish I had the chance to give her that-" "Forget it Tinus" Mac interrupted. I nodded and they went back to their rooms. I went back to sleep. "I miss you Anna" I whispered, as if she could hear me.

Anna's POV

I was walking down the street, on my way to Starbucks. I bumped into this guy. "Sorry" I said quickly. Then I saw his face. It was him. "Anna?" He asked. "Tinus?" I replied. We hugged each other, both crying. "I've missed you so much! I wish I never broke up with you!" I said to him.

Sam came into my room. "Anna! Are you ok?" She asked. "You were screaming and crying!" She said. "Was I? I just had a dream, sorry" I replied. "Was it about Tinus again? Anna we're 17 now! You need to move on" he said. "I just can't!" I started crying. Sam came over and hugged me. Then Dad came in. Sam told him what happened. "I know it's hard Anna, but Sam is right. You need to move on" he said. I nodded. "I just wish I had the chance to give him that-" "Forget it Anna" Sam interrupted. I nodded and they went back to their rooms. I went back to sleep. "I miss you Tinus" I whispered, as if he could hear me.

A/N
I know that this chapter is really short, but that's because I wanted to try and add a little confusion to the story! Just so you know, Sam and Anna didn't make up, they just ignored the situation and pretended it didn't happen. It really hurt their relationship though. Sam hates it whenever Anna brings up Tinus, or if she says anything involving the Gunnarsens at all! Sam is so over them, but maybe Anna isn't?

Q: What do you think of what happened in this chapter? I wasn't sure about doing this part