15- Spring Dance

Martinus's POV

Anna asked me "You're going to be ok?" I nodded. "I gotta go back to my house. I'll see you tonight. Text me if you need me." She said sweetly. I put my hand on hers as she kissed my cheek and quickly ran out of the house! Woah! That was kinda awesome! Oh no it's probably going to be really awkward tonight! I tried to brush it off and started to search for my tux! While I was digging through all of my clothes, I couldn't get that kiss out of my head! Her lips felt so warm on my cheek. I blushed at the thought and continued looking!

Sam's POV

Anna ran back inside the house after about 20 minutes and told me what happened. I feel so bad for Emma! I hope she's ok! Anna and I stopped talking about it so that we wouldn't be too sad before the dance! We decided to get ready, so I went into my room to change and Anna went into hers. I got in my dress and went out to check on Anna. We need to do each other's hair and makeup! I knocked on her door. "Anna? Are you ready?" I called. "GO AWAY!" She screamed. What's going on? "Anna?! Is everything ok?" I asked worriedly, kind of scared that she's gonna freak on me. "NO EVERYTHING'S NOT OK!!" She screamed again, sobbing. "Can I come in?" I asked carefully, hoping she wouldn't open the door in my face. She didn't answer, just continued sobbing. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. Who puts a lock on their teenager's bedroom door?! "Anna?!" I called. More sobbing. I ran outside the house and around the back, then got a ladder and climbed up the wall towards her window. I looked inside and saw her on the floor, face in her knees, crying! I tried opening the window, it was also locked. Oh, c'mon! I knocked on the window and she looked at me, tears pouring down her face. She got up and unlocked the window. I climbed in and sat down next to her and hugged her. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked comfortingly. "I don't wanna go to the dance! It'll be too awkward between me and Tinus!" She sobbed. I knoe that she's lying. Even she wouldn't cry over something like that! "Tell me the truth! What's wrong?!" I asked again. She sighed and pulled out her phone. She showed me a text that was sent to her, from Liam. "Liam's the school bully." She said. I nodded and read the text.

You're going to the dance? With the new kid? Wow I feel bad for you! Actually no, I feel bad for him! He's gonna regret going to the dance with an ugly fatass like you! He's ruining his own life because of you! I wouldn't go if I were you! If you do, I'll make sure that the Janitor's closet is locked! Wouldn't want you to make that mistake again!

My face turned red out of anger! Who the hell does this guy think he is?! What does he mean 'wouldn't want you to make that mistake again'? 'Make sure the Janitor's closet is locked'? "What does he mean by 'make sure the janitor's closet is locked'?" I asked. "The back-to-school party in the gym. Someone gave me a drink that secretly had alcohol in it and I loved the drink and had more of it. I got drunk and a boy took me to the janitor's closet and locked us in there! We didn't have an affair, but we made out, a lot, until Liam opened the door and saw us! He's bullied me about it ever since! And he just HAD to add the fact that Tinus is throwing his life away by going with me!" She sobbed. "Oh I'm so sorry! Listen, we need to ignore him ok? And be careful when having drinks! Let's clean you up!" I said reassuringly and helped her up. "I don't wanna go!" She yelled. "Anna! It'll make you feel better! You'll have so much fun!" I tried to convince her. "Not if Liam's there!" She cried. "Please Anna!" I said, hugging her. She sighed. "Fine I'll go! But only because you want me to!" She smiled sadly. I smiled and jumped and helped her clean herself up!

Anna's POV

I tried not to think about Liam's text while Sam and I were getting ready. She put on my makeup and then I put hers on her. She looked so beautiful! We did each other's hair and then we were finally ready!

                      Anna's Dress