9- Date?

5 Days until The Dance

I wake up at 9am, since I don’t have school today. I have a therapy session about my dreams today, and hopefully it will be a last one! I got up and ate cereal quickly, then went to get changed.

                      Anna’s Outfit
Dark red crop top with white jeans and brown ankle boots with a green jacket on top. I can't put a picture since my phone is glitched.

Right when I got out of the washroom, the phone rang. I went to answer it. “Hello?” I said. “Anna? It’s Mom! How are you?” She asked. “I’m great! Everything’s fine!” I said cheerfully. “Anna? Are you ok? You sound a lot more cheerful than usual!” She says. “I’ll explain when you get back! So is Dad ok?” I asked. “Yes! I was able to get him out of being arrested and we’re coming home! We’ll be there by tomorrow night! You’re going to go to your therapy meeting right?” She says. “Yeah I’m just about to leave! And yay I was so worried about Dad!” I smiled even though she can’t see me. “Good! We have a surprise for you when we get home! Your room better be cleaned!” She says cheerfully. “OK!” I say. “Bye I love you!” “Love you too!” I smile and hang up. A surprise? I wonder what it is! I have a bad feeling that I’m not gonna like it! Anyway, I stopped thinking about it and went to the therapist.

“Hello Anna! So how have you and your dreams been doing?” He smiles as I sit down. “Well, these boys that I’m dreaming about, they’re real, and they’re new at my school. I’m pretty close with them already, even though it’s been like a week. One of my dreams came true, and right after it did, I fainted.” I explained. He nodded. “Ok Anna! You may have psychic abilities, as we’ve gone over already. It’s only happened once, so we can’t say for sure, but if it happens a couple more times, you have psychic abilities, and I’ll have to help you control them. In fact, I talked to your parents and they want you to come here weekly to learn how to control your abilities and your dreams, if it’s even possible to control.” He explained. I nodded after every sentence. We continued talking about my dreams, I was describing the newer one that happened recently, and then I left. The second I left the building, I called Martinus. “Hey! I just left thera….I mean I was out and I’m on my way home now!” I said. I can't tell him about my dreams! He’ll think I’m weird like everyone else! “Ok! Can I come over with Mac?” He asks. “I’m assuming that’s Marcus!” I smiled. He laughed. “Ya! Marcus is Mac and I’m Tinus!” He smiled. “Ok Tinus!!” I laughed. “Where are you?” He asked. Uh oh! What do I say?! “Um…..I’m near Menchie's! I’ll meet you there!” I stuttered. “I’ll be there! Are you ok? You were stuttering!” He looked concerned. “I’m fine! Just lost my words!” I smiled. “Ok! I’ll see you soon!” He smiled back. Then I hung up and made my way to Menchie’s. It’s an ice cream shop in Canada if you don’t know, I don’t know if it’s in other countries.

20 minutes Later

Martinus’s POV

I hung up on Anna and made my way to Menchie’s. It’s not far from where I live so I got there in like 20 minutes. I see Anna looking down at her phone, sitting on a bench. “Hey!” I called out to her. She looked up. “Hey!” She smiled and got up. “You want some ice cream?” I asked. “I always want ice cream! I can hardly contain myself let’s go!” She was jumping in place and then when she finished talking she ran towards the front door. I was behind her laughing. She almost opened the door before I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her away. “No!!! Nooooo! Ice cream!!” She yelled. I laughed and put her down. We were both laughing so hard as we walked back to the door and walked inside. Anna raced towards the back of the shop where the ice cream is. I ran after her and we got our ice cream. I got cookie dough with broken oreo bits and marshmallows as topping. Anna got oreo flavoured with marshmallows and chocolate syrup and a brownie as toppings. I payed for our ice creams and we stuffed our faces with them while walking home! It’s soooooo good! Anna finished hers first, of course! “So, Mac didn’t come with you. What happened?” She asked. “He was bowling with some friends tonight.” I said with my mouth full of ice cream. Anna laughed. God her laugh is so cute! “Do you wanna sleep over at my place?” I asked. “Sure! We need to go to my house first though so I can get clothes!” She smiled. I smiled back. I just finished my ice cream and we threw it out at a nearby trash can. “Race ya!” I yelled and sprinted towards her house. I heard her laughing behind me. Her door was unlocked so I ran inside. As I ran in Anna jumped on me and we fell on the couch laughing! “Someone’s hyper today!” I laughed. She giggled and got off of me. “Ya! I wasn’t like this until we got to Menchie’s!” She stood up and blushed. I smiled and got up. SHe went to get clothes and then came back down and we went to my house. When we got inside Marcus was home. “So how was your date guys?” He smirked. “We didn’t go on a date Mac! We went to get ice cream as friends!” I said annoyed. “No I’m pretty sure it was more than as friends!” He winked. I rolled my eyes and Anna and I went to my room to put her things down. We don’t have a guest room, and I feel bad leaving Anna on the couch, and Mac isn’t gonna be comfortable with Anna sleeping in his room, so she can sleep in mine. We talked, played games, and then changed into our pajamas and watched a movie. Anna fell asleep halfway through, so I turned it off and went to sleep next to her.

A/N
New chapter!! I hope u guys enjoyed it!! I have so many plans for this!! Love ya!(black heart emoji because I don't have it on my phone)

Q: Should I write that new story I talked about?