17- Hospital

Martinus's POV

It's the next day now and I still can't believe that Anna never told me about those dreams! Mac and I didn't sleep over, we went home last night. I mean, you'd think that, as her boyfriend she would be able to tell me these things, right? Does she not trust me? I couldn't stop thinking about it since last night! I got out of bed and Mac was already awake. We ate breakfast and got changed, the usual morning routine. We were going to go play soccer, but we heard someone call us after we got changed. It was our mom. We walked back into the kitchen to see her holding her phone in her hand. "Is everything ok?" Mac asked. Mom shook her head slowly. "Something's wrong with your friend. We need to get to the hospital." She said seriously. We nodded and ran to the car!

Sam's POV

Dad was shaking me, trying to wake me up. I groaned. "Sam get up! You need to eat and get dressed as fast as possible!" He sounded worried. I climbed out of bed and got dressed then went downstairs and grabbed an apple. Uncle Andrew and Uncle Daniel were eating cereal. "What's up?" I asked. I looked around. "Where's Anna?" I asked nervously. "She's not in trouble again is she?" I added. Dad shook his head. "No, Anna's fine. It's Emily you should be worried about." He said flatly. My eyes widened. "Anna's at the hospital already." Mom added as she walked down the stairs. "Well, are we gonna go?!" I asked impatiently. They all nodded and we ran to the car!

Anna's POV

I was sitting in a chair in the waiting room at the hospital. Something's wrong with Emily and no one has said what yet! I'm getting so impatient. Then Sam, my parents and my uncles walked in and sat next to me. "Do you know what's up?" Sam asked me. I shook my head in frustration. I've been here for over an hour, how long does it take to figure out why someone blacked out and was unconscious?! Suddenly Mac came running in. "Is it Emily?" He asked me, out of breath. I nodded. Sam moved over so that Mac could sit next to me, probably because I knew the most about Emily. He asked me about her and I said I didn't know anything, then he started crying a bit, trying not to make it noticeable, which was kinda funny, but I felt so bad for him! I can tell that he really likes Emily! Tinus and his parents walked in shortly after Mac. We all waited until a doctor came out and asked for me, Mac and Tinus, so we followed the doctor into one of the many rooms. Emily was sitting on a hospital bed smiling at us. The doctor started to explain what happened. "Her brother had a disease that was affecting his brain, which is why he had to come here to the hospital. Before he started getting symptoms from the disease, he had no idea that there was anything wrong with him, but he still had the brain disease. It spread to Emily which is why she passed out. That's the only symptom she's had, and it turned out to be the worst. Emily is ok for now, but if the disease gets any worse it can lead to brain cancer, and possibly even death. I will talk to all your parents about how you can prevent getting this disease, so that you can still be around Emily." He explained and smiled. We smiled back and said thank you then walked over to Emily. "How are you doing?" Mac looked at Emily as the doctor left. "Ok. A couple headaches here and there but I'm ok." She said awkwardly. We talked a bit then she started to get a headache again and laid down. The doctor walked in just as she did and asked us to wait in the hall. He looked like he was in a rush. Something must've happened to Emily when she got that headache! I looked to Mac, who was staring at the door, eyes wide, clearly worried about her.

Mac's POV

About half an hour passed and I was so worried about Emily! There were doctors and surgeons running into the room over the course of 30 minutes! Eventually, we were called in. We slowly walked in to see Emily lying on the bed. "Something happened, they're going to try to do surgery." She said. "Don't worry about me I'll be fine, just might forget some things. It'll take some time, but if I do forget anything, you'll try to help me remember, right?" She asked. We all nodded. Then the doctor asked us to leave the room.

A/N
I completely lost the concept of this story! I had everything planned out in the beginning but I'm at the point where I have nothing planned! That means that I'm gonna have to end this soon! I may not, though, if I figure something out for the storyline! So I need your help! Message me or comment ideas for this fanfic plz! Love ya!🖤