8- Perfect Day

I woke up the following morning, a lot earlier than usual. Martinus slept over, and Marcus came later to sleep over with us. He and Martinus didn't talk a lot to each other. I don't wanna get involved so I'm waiting for them to work things out. Anyway, I woke up, and decided to read, since it's still early. I read for a bit when the twins came into my room. I smiled at them. "Breakfast is ready!" Martinus said cheerfully. Marcus stood there, smiling! I could tell he was waiting to run down the stairs to the table! I smiled at both of them and looked at Martinus. Something weird is going on! I feel......different! I don't know if it's good or bad, but it's different! I don't know! I jumped out of bed and we raced downstairs! Marcus won, of course, since he was so excited to eat! While eating, we were talking about school and the dance. "So Marcus, have you asked anyone yet?" I asked. He shook his head. "No. There was a girl I wanted to ask, but she was already asked, and there's another girl, too, but I don't know if she'll say yes." He  looking down. "Who's the girl? The one that you want to ask?" I said. "Um....I'll tell you later! We need to get ready for school!" He said and went upstairs. I looked at Martinus. "He hasn't talked much since he got here. You should go and talk to him." I said. He nodded and went upstairs. I did, too, to get ready. The boys were in my room, so I knocked on the door, and the talking stopped. Marcus opened the door and smiled. "I just need my clothes." I said. He nodded and I quickly grabbed my clothes and went into the washroom. The second I left, I heard them talking again. I went into the washroom to change.

                      Anna's Outfit

I don't know why, but I just felt like wearing something a little brighter today! I didn't put as much makeup on, either! I don't know what's up with me, I just haven't felt like myself since Martinus asked me to the dance! I put on some concealer...

I don't know why, but I just felt like wearing something a little brighter today! I didn't put as much makeup on, either! I don't know what's up with me, I just haven't felt like myself since Martinus asked me to the dance! I put on some concealer and light pink eyeshadow, and nude lipstick. That was basically it! I got out of the washroom and in my room was quiet, so I walked in. The boys were changed and sitting on my bed. They were smiling at each other. "Looks like you 2 have made amends!" I said smiling. They nodded and laughed. I put my dirty clothes away and we set off for school.

Skip school, because it's boring!

The bell rang and I got stares from so many people today! Everyone was looking at me weird! Probably because I was dressed a lot different than usual! I walked to the front of the school to meet Emily. "Hey Anna! You look so different today! EVeryone was staring at you! Are you ok?" SHe says smiling. I laugh. "Yeah everything's fine! I just haven't felt like myself the past 24 hours or so! I don't really know why, and I don't know if it's a good or bad thing!" I said. We smiled at each other. "Has anyone asked u to the dance yet?" I asked. "No." Emily replied sadly. Then I remembered Marcus was gonna tell me who he wants to ask to the dance! "I'll be right back!" I said and ran to Marcus's locker. "Marcus!" I called. I ran up to him. "You said you were gonna tell me who you wanted to ask to the dance." I smirked. He smiled. "I want to ask Emily, but I don't know if she'll want to." He said quietly. I nodded. "I'll be right back!" I said and ran back to Emily. "Sorry about that! Is there anyone that you want to ask you to the dance?" I asked. "Well, Marcus is nice, I'd be really happy if he asked me!" She said quietly. I nodded. "Are you free i like an hour?" I asked. ""No!" She said. "Can you meet me at the entrance to the trail?" I asked. She nodded. Down the street from my school is a trail. When I did cross country in elementary school the school's route went through the trail. It was a lot of fun! I used to go for walks with my class through there, too! That was like the go-to spot for walking and hanging out! I go there sometimes to clear my head! Anyways, I ran back to Marcus and asked him to meet me at the trail, too. I have a plan for him and Emily! I went home and just watched YouTube until it was time to meet them. I went to the trail and they were there, talking. I hid behind a tree and listened to them talk. "So have you asked anyone to the dance yet?" Emily asked. "No, but I know who I want to ask. I'm just waiting for the right time to ask her." Marcus replied smiling. "Well she's a lucky girl! I haven't been asked yet." Marcus smiled again. "Speaking of asking people to the dance," He said. "Emily? Will you come with me to the spring dance?" He grabbed her hand. "Yes! Of course!" Emily replied, in complete shock. I jumped out from behind the tree and scared them! They both screamed and I laughed so hard I was on my knees! "OMG!.....That was so.....funny!" I yelled, trying to catch my breath. When I finally did, I told them that my plan worked. "Ha Ha! Very funny!" Marcus said sarcastically and hugged me. Then everyone walked to their houses. When I got home, I texted Poppy and Amber. I just told them that Emily and I have dates now, so we're gonna buy dresses, too! Then I went to play my songs on piano! I was in a good mood all day, so I played my first song, which is the happiest one I wrote! It's called Lucky!

You know I'll always have you, oooh
You know you'll always have me, oooh
And I don't know what to do, oooh
To repay you, oooh

You know I can see it,
You know I can feel it, too
You know I know it,
Now all you need to do is to know it too

I will stay here by your side,
I will be here at all times,
But that doesn't make up for all you have done,
For me,
Oh, I try to do it,
But I just can't go through with it,
But you know something,
I just got lucky-y-y
Oh, I just got lucky-y-y-y-y-y
Yeah, got lucky to have you!

(Actually part of a song I wrote called Lucky)

I finished the song when I heard clapping from behind me! I quickly turned around and saw Martinus standing at the door, smiling and clapping! Oh no! I'm so embarrassed now! I looked back at my piano and turned red. Martinus sat down next to me. "I didn't know you could sing! You're amazing!" He smiled. "Thanks." I said shyly. "Did you write that song?" He asked. "Ya! It's called Lucky." I said. He nodded. "It's the best song I've ever heard! It's so good! Do you have any other songs?" He asked. He looked really interested in my music! I've never shown anyone my singing, my songs, or my piano playing! "Ya! There's a couple more!" I said grabbing my notebook full of my songs. I showed him more of my songs. The ones I showed him were called Resist, Goodbye, and then I showed him what I had of 3 songs that I'm writing. He looked so impressed and happy! When I was done he hugged me so tight I almost fell off the chair! "Those were perfect! You are perfect!" He said. "What?" I said, confused. Did he just call me perfect? O my god! I'm so far from perfect. Why does he think that? "Did I say that last part out loud?" He asked blushing. I giggled and nodded. He giggled and smiled at me. I know a lot of songs on piano, that aren't by me, so I played some for him and taught him them! He knew some stuff, too, and taught me! When we were done it was late, and Martinus had to go home, so he said Goodbye and I went to sleep. Today has been the best day of my life! I could never be happier!

A/N
Thanks for reading this chapter! I'm trying my best to write a lot but it's difficult since I never have time to write, and when I do have time, I need to take care of my foot! I don't have a laptop to use, and using my phone and IPod are a pain! I need to keep my foot elevated as much as possible, which is difficult since I can only use my computer to write! I'll try my best tho! Love ya!🖤

I know I missed the question last chapter so this one will have 2!

Q: What should Marcus & Emily's ship name be, and what should Martinus & Anna's ship name be?

Q: Should I record myself singing Lucky?