5- I'm not Psychic

Marcus's POV

Martinus and I were starting to walk down the street when we heard a bang! We turned around and ran back to Anna's house! The door was open so we walked in and saw Anna laying on the floor unconscious! I called the ambulance while Martinus stayed with her. A couple minutes later the ambulance came and took her to the hospital. We went with them in the ambulance. We got to the hospital and waited. I hope she's ok! About an hour passed and the doctors came out of a room with Anna. "She'll be fine boys. Just passed out." one doctor smiled. Martinus and I tried not to smile, but I think we did a but. Hopefully it wasn't noticeable! I don't know how Anna would feel about that! We took her home and made sure she didn't pass out again! Then Tinus and I walked home.

Anna's POV

That was so weird! I passed out, then woke up in the hospital! That was weird because I relived my dream! I guess the therapist was right! Wait! I can't say that he's right yet! It only happened once! Maybe it was just a coincidence?! Ya let's go with that! There's no way I'm psychic! It can't happen! I'll get bullied even more if I tell anyone! Ok no one is going to know about this! I'll tell my parents when they come back! They're the only people that I trust now! I got inside and I was about to try to read the note again, but the phone rang. It was mom. I picked it up. "Yes? " I said in an annoyed tone. "Has anything happened today?" Mom asks. "Yes I passed out because one of my dreams came true! I just got back from the hospital!" I yelled. "O my god ok I'm going to call the therapist for more sessions to deal with this! If he is right and you have precognitive dreams, then you need to know everything about them and learn how to control them!" She said sternly. "Ok" I rolled my eyes and sighed. I hung up and went to my room. I started practising on my piano and writing my current song. I have a bunch of songs but they're really bad. There's one that's good and I wrote it about a year ago. It's called Lucky. There's 2 more also that I wrote a couple months ago. They're called Resist and Goodbye. They're sadder songs, since I wrote them while I had depression. Lucky was written before my depression and anxiety, when I was happy. I'm not playing it right now I'm working on my new song. It doesn't have a name yet but it's kinda sad. It's based off of one of my dreams. When one of the twins changed and they were so different from before. Some inspirations for songs that I get are my dreams. I have the most random scenarios and they're great ideas for stories behind songs! Writing and singing and music in general is the only thing that really makes me happy! I love it and I've been doing it for 12 years now! I practiced and wrote my song for a couple hours, then I got hungry and ate dinner. After dinner I called Poppy and chatted with her for a bit. Then I saw that it was 10 pm and went to sleep.

A/N
Sorry this chapter was pretty short! I typed it on my phone and didn't see how short it was! They will get longer once I get more ideas and the story progresses! If you do have any ideas let me know maybe o could use them once I run out! It would be great if you guys gave me some ideas!

Q: What's your favourite M&M song?