20- Again?

Anna's POV
Later that morning, I went downstairs to the kitchen where Sam was. I realized something. "Sam!" I called. "What?!" She called back. I ran into the kitchen. "It was a precognitive dream!" I yelled. "What? But you haven't had one of those in like 2 years!" She replied. "I know! Should I see someone? Call my old therapist?!" I asked. She nodded and handed me the phone. "Call your old therapist." She said. I nodded and dialled his number. "Hello?" He answered. "Hello? It's Anna Grant! I last saw you 2 years ago, when I was 15! I stopped having my precognitive dreams since our last appointment, and I just had another one!" I said nervously. "Oh Anna! What was ur dream about?" He asked. I explained everything. "So Martinus was your boyfriend before you moved?" He asked. "Yes!" I answered. "Ok, looks like you may not be over him. And, your dreams may be coming back. I can contact a therapist near you." He said. "Ok! That would be great!" I replied. "Ok then. So, maybe you should talk to Martinus. That could stop the dream from repeating itself." "I don't have his number anymore and I haven't talked to him since I left!" I said. "Oh, ok. Then just see a therapist! I'll contact one for you and call you when I get all the information." He said. "Ok! Thank you!" I replied and hung up. Sam looked at me. "He said I need to talk to Tinus." I said blankly. Her eyes widened. "I said I can't. So he's contacting a therapist here for me to see." I added. She nodded, eyes still wide. "Well, we can't do anything. Let's just continue with our day." She said. I nodded and went to my room. I went on my phone and onto Instagram. This precognitive dream made me wonder how the twins were doing. I looked them up on Instagram. I scrolled through some of their posts and started crying. I miss them both so much! I miss their jokes, and the little performances they would put on for me sometimes, and all the drama that they helped me through! Most importantly, they changed me! I'm not depressed! I'm happier! Because of them. And I'll never be able to tell them that again. I'll never be able to speak to them again. I miss them. I love them.

A/N
Another short chapter, because I wanted to make it a little more confusing maybe and intriguing! A longer chapter will come up soon!

Q: Do you like 15 year old Anna before she met the twins better or Anna after she met them?