Extra Chapter - Phonecalls&Texts

Quil&Jacob

"Hey, man, what's up?"

"Jake, hey! Um, just a little rant. Next time you and Emma patch things up or whatever, could one of you at least call me and tell me what's going on? I've been standing outside her front door for ten minutes trying to check if she's okay, until her mom finally told me she stayed out with you. Oh, and Belle's pretty pissed about that to-"

"What do you mean stayed out with me? You KNEW she was gonna come to the movies and find me? Why'd you let her do that, Quil?!"

"Because she was upset and you were being an idiot! But don't you want to thank me now that you guys are all good?"

"What do you mean 'all good'? We screamed at each other!"

"Well duh, but now that everything's cool-"

"Cool? Why do you think it's all cool?"

"Because why would she stay- wait.. She didn't stay with you last night, then?"

"No, why would she?"

"Because she never came home. Belle's tried calling her and so have I but she's not picking up."

"Shit."

"Shit."

"Meet me at Sam's place, Quil. Call the others."

----

"Hey, this is Emma's voicemail. Leave a message and I'll get back to you when I can! Bye!"

"Dammit, Emma, it's Jacob. I don't know what the hell is going on, but if you're upset about what happened... Just call me back, okay? This isn't funny anymore. EVERYONES worried and Paul just found your car outside the movie theatre. Call me back, NOW."

----

Dude, where the hell are you? - Quil

Answer your phone, Emma! - Belle

You're in so much trouble. - Jason

Why the hell was your car left in a parking lot? - Belle 

We're worried, kiddo. Did something happen with Jake? He said he hasn't seen you since you left. Come home. - Belle

EMMA. - Sam

We're all freaking out, dude. - Paul

Please, Em, just come home. Call, or do something. I wanna fix it. I'm so sorry. - Jake