I Stole My Nutella And He Stole His Heart (Chapter 22)

Why can't I find a guy like Ryan to love me? Why can't I find any attractive guys who are goofy and care about me? I need these questions answered.
**********************************
"Baby" I screamed as blood started pouring from his head. They were aiming a gun at me but I didn't care. I needed to protect my baby.

I looked at the scary people and wondered why anyone would want to hurt Ryan. They kept on staring at me in awe. Until one of them took off there mask.

"Mom?" I was so hurt and confused. "But why hurt the one I love?" I yelled at her.

"He was distracting you. He isn't what you think he is. He's only a 18 year old boy who wants in your pants." She winced at her words. "Love isn't real. That's why I wanted a divorce. He was cheating on me with a young pretty thing." She cried.

She has some problems.

"That doesn't give you the right to almost kill my boyfriend. Love is real mom." She inches closer to me. "Get away from me."

I was furious and sad at the same time. I was mainly heartbroken. How could she almost kill him? What kind of mother does that?

Get your boyfriend to the hospital already.

Oh yeah right.

I call 911 but don't speak. I know they haven't heard me call 911 yet. They all turn around to face me.

"Leslie me, Veronica, and Lucas all love you. We just didn't want to see you throw your future away. Come on we had to kill him and if you don't mind I'd like to finish the job." My aimed a gun towards Ryan's lifeless body on the ground.

I stepped in front of him. I shielded him from my mom. "Can't you see you've done enough. Leave and let us be happy."

"Les, don't be stupid listen to your mother. Mother knows best." Veronica took off her mask. She stared deadly into my eyes. No expression was on her face.

"Fuck that shit. Mother doesn't know best." I snapped at her. I need to get Ryan to the hospital he's loosing a lot of blood but I can't do that with them here. I want to step towards them and hit them all but I'm afraid to leave Ryan alone.

I have to be strong for Ryan. He would have been strong for me if the situation was reversed. The thought of Ryan makes me want to cry but I don't.

"Mom you really chose Veronica and Lucas to help you with murder. You say they love me, right?" She nods her head and gives me a twisted smile.

"Tell me why Lucas tried to rape me? Also Veronica almost put me in the hospital. That's not love mom!" I screamed at her.

She looked as if she felt betrayed. Lucas and Veronica remained silent. They knew that they were in deep shit. Mom just looked as if her mind had finally cleared up. She gave me a sheepish smile which made my stomach churn.

"Veronica, Lucas is this true?" She looked at both of them. Her eyes were filled with anger. They looked as angry as mine.

They nodded their heads at my mom. My mom just snapped. She shot Veronica in the face, then she shot Lucas in the balls. I flinched at the sound of there screaming and pain.

She looked back at me but only said one thing. "I'm so sorry." Tears poured down my face as she shot herself. 

I tried to pick up Ryan but before I could the ambulance people came rushing in. They took him out on a stretcher. I followed them into the ambulance.

Blood was still pouring from his head. What if he doesn't make it?  I will have no one left except for Vanessa and Blaze. Where are they at? I need them. I shoot Vanessa a text to meet me at the hospital and bring Blaze.