I Stole His Nutella And He Stole My Heart (Chapter 19)

Hey y'all, civics is boring unless I'm learning about Alexander Hamilton's financial plan. Someone stole my gummy bears today. Have a nice day! Sorry it took me so long to not publish.
**********************************
Crying doesn't look good on me. Especially since Vanessa is here to see me cry. I don't like crying.

"Honey, dry them tears. He loves you. He's just stupid." I can't barely even process things anymore.

Him with another girl! That just makes me mad and sad.

"Yeah." I wiped my eyes along with my emotions. I had a poker face on when I looked her in the eyes. "I don't need him anyways."

"Listen, you love him."

"No I don't." She looked confused. My voice was so harsh.

"Leslie, you do." I shook my head.

Of course I do.

"I don't."

"Okay whatever you say." She got up and left the room with a blank expression on her face.

"Blaze I have something to tell you." She said where I could hear it. She was in the other room with Blaze.

"What is it?" Blaze asked with confusion lurking in her voice. I couldn't help but listen in.

"I'm falling in love with you. I know I am. I'm sorry I'm a bitch sometimes. I'm sorry I don't show my love for you enough. I'm sorry I let you think I didn't have feelings for you but I'm falling for you." I could hear the sharp intake of a breath.

"The only question now is, Will you catch me?" I fangirl right now.

Sadness washes over me after. If only I could tell Ryan that I love him. I know he loves me.

Be happy for them! Don't make this about yourself.

My mind was right. I trailed into their room with happiness in my heart. I saw Blaze kissing Vanessa. That's a good sign Blaze said yes.

"I'm so happy for y'all." I squealed. They both stop kissing and look at me in awe. Vanessa wraps her arm around my neck.

"Thank you." Was the only words to come out of her mouth.

What did I do?

"Why are you thanking me?" I smiled at her and shot a small smile towards Blaze.

"You showed me what's important. You are literally my world. I love you besstfriend." She embraced me into another tight hug.

"Anytime." I thought for a moment. "Vanessa I don't want to go through with your plan." She frowned and Blaze looked confused.

"What?" She said in disbelief.

"I'm going to tell Ryan I love him tonight." I saw their excited faces. A brief smile showed up on my face. "I'm going to wear a sexy dress and tell him around 11:11 because he's all I wish for."

"Awhhhh. He will be so happy." I smiled at her before I turned around. Let's get ready.

******

After two hours of makeup and dresses and Vanessa and Blaze making out uncensored. I decided it was time to see Ryan.

My stomach fluttered with Butterflies. I'm so helpless for this boy. I wouldn't know where I would be without him. I love him!

I love Ryan!

It never gets old. Now time to talk to myself in the mirror for another fifteen minutes.