I Stole His Nutella And He Stole My Heart (Chapter 20)

Periods suck. Am I right ladies? I think I'm right. I hate Mother Nature right now. Enjoy this chapter nerds.
*********************************
"What business?" I ask my mother.

What is she talking about?

"Your father is leaving me. He says I'm too uptight. Can you believe that?" She scoffed.

Yes I can totally believe that.

"What does that have to do with me?" I cautiously ask afraid of the answer.

"Well we are selling the house." What? "I need you to get your sister stuff and your stuff out." Double what?

"May I ask why are y'all selling her childhood home?" Ryan's voice interrupted. I could tell he sensed I was angry about this. The courage in his voice was amazing.

"It's none of your concern asswipe." She laughed maliciously to herself.

Is my mom drunk?

"Mom are you high or something." She mischievously looked at me. Eyes flowing with dangerous territory.

"Something like that. Now tell me why you and this boy are living together." I looked down and then back up with no answer.

"It's a funny story but a long story miss." He seemed more polite now. Awh my baby wants to make a good impression on my mother.

Attractive

"I love stories." He looked at me like he had just shot someone.

He mouthed the word help to me. I wanted to laugh so bad at the situation. Then I realized I'm in this trouble too but when I'm with Ryan there isn't a care in the world.

Mom and Ryan went into the next room while I'm stuck washing dishes.

Yippee

I burst out laughing. This is just so funny. I shouldn't be laughing but I am. I also shouldn't be doing the dishes but I am. There's a lot of things I shouldn't be doing lately but I am.

I love my mother but she's going to be too hard on Ryan. She'll probably tell me to move out and move in with her. She's probably flirting with him too. That woman has always been emotionally unstable but I love her.

I wouldn't blame her for flirting with him. Come on he's like a sexy god. He's like Hercules. I'm dating an Italian and I like this Italian. He's so sexxxxxy.

I just really love him. I don't ever want to lose him and I know I'm acting cliche. I fucking get that I'm being sappy and shit but I'm only sappy for him.

He is just so fucking perfect.

We know! Chill out girl, he's perfect and we get it. You don't have to shout it through the rooftops.

Shut the fuck up brain, no one asked you. Why am I talking to myself anyways? I have dishes to be getting done.

Didn't you have classes today?

Fuck! Yeah I did. Shit!

Well I guess I'll just miss English. As long as we make it to art. Vanessa already brought it to art class for me. Plus art doesn't start until 10:50 and it's 8:30 right now. I have a good couple of hours.