I Stole His Nutella And He Stole My Heart (Chapter 8)

Heyy I hoped you enjoyed the last chapter was aesthetically pleasing. Princess Leila here is going to turn your reading into a million different things.
***********************************
Waking up to a beeping machine isn't how I want to wake up. Man my head hurts so much.

I see Blaze, Vanessa, and Ryan standing around me. I'm so sleepy, sleepy Leslie.

"You're awake!" Vanessa squeezes me tightly. So much for going to sleep.

"I heard Vanessa's scream in the hallway. Is everything okay?" My mom walks in and my dad follows.

"You're awake honey. I was so worried about you. How are you feeling?" I smile up at my mom.

"I'm good. My head just hurts so much." I rubbed my temples to soothe the pain.

"Oh yeah. The doctors said that you had a pianist attack." She looks at Vanessa. "Vanessa I would like to talk to her in private. Give us ten minutes to discuss while y'all go down to the cafeteria." Vanessa nods while understanding exactly. She leads Ryan and Blaze out.

"What's up mom?" I asked with worry hinting through my tone.

"You had a panic attack but you were laughing. You looked like a maniac. You fell and bumped your head. I know it's hard with your sister being gone and all but you can't do this to yourself." Her tone was stern.

"What am I exactly doing to myself?" I winced at the iciness coming from my mouth.

"Young lady! I'm pretending that you didn't use that tone with me." Her eyes start to soften. She takes my hand and squeezes it. "I'm just worried. Have you been taking your medication?" I shake my head.

"Mom my medicine have been causing the pain. I stopped taking them and I've never been happier." She gives me a disapproving look.

"I want you to start taking your medicine again or it's off to that place. Which one do you choose?"

"No mom! You can't send me to that place. I'm an adult now. I'm not taking my medicine anymore. It makes me unhappy. Don't you want me to be happy?" I'm shocked to my outburst of confidence. So is my dad and mom.

"I love you. We will talk about this later." I feel myself becoming angry.

"No, no! I want to talk about this now. I don't want that medicine." My moms eyes start to water.

"I just don't want you to end up like your sister." She wipes away her tears.

"There was nothing wrong with her. Would it be so bad to end up like her mom? Are you really that-" my dad cuts me off.

"Honey I think we need to leave. We love you and we'll see you next time." My dad and mom leave. Tears start to well up in my eyes. I must be strong. I really must be strong.

"Yo Leslie! I got you something to ea-" Ryan comes through the door alone. "Hey what's wrong?" He runs over to me while taking my hand. He sets down the container of Nutella carefully.

I'm not going to be the damsel in distress anymore. I'm definitely not going to get pity.

"Nothing is wrong. I just want to go home." Where is home exactly?

"Look Princess, I know something is wrong. I can't exactly process things yet. We are friends and I want to be able to help you." He begins to stroke my hand.