I Stole His Nutella And He Stole My Heart (Chapter 21)

Hey, it's Ryan's pov for this chapter. Y'all are going to love this. I promise no more smut until the next chapter. So be prepared when there may be a sex scene.
**********************************
Ryan's POV
"You're a jerk but I love you." I looked at my little angel gazing up at me. Her smile looks so sweet and innocent.

"How about you show me how much you really love me." I wiggled my eyebrows which earned me a playful slap. Honestly I wasn't kidding.

I'll wait until she's ready though. When I met her she was this confident, shy little thing. Now she's this outspoken for woman and I'm loving it.

She's my dream girl. I would have never thought I would ever love some again. Especially since I love her so much. I can't even describe it. She just makes me so happy.

She is going to be the best mother ever. She's kind and caring. This is definitely the woman I want to have my children. She knows exactly what people want. She knows she's not perfect but she is to me. She values life as if it was the only thing in her life.

Every time I'm with her, I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. She's my honeybee and she always will be.

"Order me something babe." She snaps me out of thought. I smile down at her.

"What do you want?" I asked oh so innocently because I know what she's going to say next.

"I don't know. What do you want to eat?" I smirked at her. It's now my time to make a dirty joke.

"You." I whispered lightly in her ear. She began to tense up.

She cleared her throat. "Um I'll have a burger and fries and so will he." She scurried off quickly. I payed the cashier and went after her.

I found her sitting at a small table. I slipped into the other seat in front of her. Humor glinting in my eyes as I watch her intently. She looks so shy.

Only me and her friends know how wild she can get. It triggers me that she had to become this uptight person because of her sister's death. If anything I wish her sister was alive to see how much of a beautiful young lady she is. Leslie and her sister didn't deserve to feel pain.

Leslie deserves to be given the whole wide world. No Leslie deserves something bigger. She deserves the universe. If there was something bigger than the universe I would probably name it.

I know I'm being a sappy young man but fuck she's beautiful. She deserves a whole lot. I'm going to give it to her.

I promise that I will never let her down. I vow that I will never do anything but give her the life she deserves.

She is my little honeybee.

As if she read my mind she asked the question everyone has been dying to know. "Why do you call me honeybee?" Her curious eyes met mine.

Should I tell her? I think I should tell her.

I looked into her hazel eyes. They had a mix of brown, green, and blue. They reminded me of the sea. I smiled at her.

"Ariel loved honeybees. She always thought they were like a guardian angel sent from another planet. I loved Ariel as much as she loved honeybees. Now I love you so much that you're like a honeybee to me." I widened my smile.

She went through three different looks. The looks went sort of like confusion, jealousy, admiration. I guess she forgot who Ariel was.

"What was Ariel like?" She asked in such a soft voice.

"She was wonderful. She's just like you. She had brown eyes, blondish hair, and the most amazing smile ever." I reminisce about the memories.