I Stole His Nutella And He Stole My Heart (Chapter 11)

Ouuuu is there a romance between Veronica and Leslie going on? Will someone find out about whatever this is? Can someone please tell me what this is? I'm lost
********************************
"Baby, it's time to get up." I flip over and pull the covers over my head. "Honey, get up. We have school." The person strokes my hair.

"Okay Ryan." I opened my eyes only to see a semi-hurt Veronica.

"Veronica, what's wrong?" She smiled a little bit.

"Nothings wrong. Can you just get ready. We have to be at school in fifteen minutes." She walks away. That was weird.

I get up and walk to the bathroom. I hop into the shower. The water hits my body as it touches my skin I freeze.

What am I doing? I don't like her. Why am I even sleeping with her? Am I using her? Oh my, I am using her.

I let a cry out. Why am I so emotional? Let's just get out of the shower and act like the heartless bitch you are. God I hate myself?

I get dressed into my sun dress. I don't feel like wearing this today. Why am I acting like this? People have flings. Why do I feel guilty?

"You almost done?" She hollers.

"Yes!" I holler back and walk out the door.

Let's go to school.

When we arrived I didn't have two of my classes today so I just went to the lunch place outside.

I need to chill out.

"Honeybee?" I see Ryan with that worried look in his eyes.

"Mhm." I say while dazing off into deep thought.

"You didn't go to Ashley's, did you?" I shook my head. I loved how he found me sitting by the tree at lunch. I lay my head on his lap.

Classes were boring as always. My English teacher was being stupid. I don't understand how a person can hate Romeo and Juliet so much.

Thank god I didn't have English class today.

"I feel horrible. I slept with her. I used her. Now I don't have the guts to tell her. I can't believe I only used her because she reminded me of -" I paused. I'm not ready to go in that deep.

"Of who?" I shake my head.

"Of someone who I can't figure out if I like them or not. Someone who is not important. Maybe I used her for sex because I wanted to get over the pain of my sister." I breathed in and out. I'm not good expressing my feelings.

"Sometimes we do stupid shit because we are broken." He runs his hand through my hair while staring at the sky.

"Yeah."

"Also don't feel guilty. The guilt will eventually fade. Time heals everything." His smile didn't meet his eyes right when he said that.

"Everything isn't okay right?" I want to heal him. I want to help him.

"Everything hasn't been okay since my real dad left me. My mom ended up marrying another guy. He died last year. I didn't feel sorry. He left when I was seven." I reached for his hand and squeezed it.