I Stole His Nutella And He Stole My Heart (Chapter 2)

So it's not too cliche right? See this isn't going to be a totally cliche book where the guy has a sad story or vice versa and they depend eachother or maybe it will. Cue *evil laugh* muhahahaha
**********************************
Last night was fun! I'm being sarcastic. Whatever his name was kept on playing his music too loudly. I have nothing against Metallica but I do once they interrupt my sleep. He was just being a jerk.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the slamming of my bedroom door. Standing there was the Jerk in his boxers. He looked furious. I wander what got his panties in a twist?

"Where is it?" His tone was icy. What had I done to him?

"Where is what?" I anticipated for an answer from the hot jerk.

"My Nutella!" Oh sith I'm in trouble. "Nutella is my thing and I bought it just for me!" He whined like a girl.

I couldn't help but smirk. "I have your Nutella right here." I pulled it from under my covers because I was snuggled up to it. Yes I know I have problems, sue me! He went to reach but I slapped his hand away which earned me a scowl. I bursted into fits of laughter.

"You think this is funny!" His voice raising a bit. I nodded because of course this was hilarious.

"Give me it!" He whined again. Which made me laugh even more.

I put it down my shirt and hid it in my bra. He couldn't go in there so ha! He just had a smirk on his face. "Don't think I won't go in there." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"You wouldn't!" I said in a half grossed out tone. His smirk just widen and so did my eyes when he started to get closer to me. I did the only thing a girl could do. I screamed so loud I might have woke up the entire county but that didn't stop him from getting closer.

My door slammed open again. There I saw Vanessa and a small framed girl standing next to her. She had black hair and brown eyes. They were a pretty shade of brown too. Her nose was petite and small. She was really hot.

"Ryan!" The small framed girl yelled at him. He turned his head around quick his eyes softening a little bit. "What are you doing to Vanessa's friend?" She rushed over to me and so did Vanessa.

"Blaze, she stole my Nutella and then she hid it in her shirt." Vanessa just had a knowing smirk on her face. She knew how much I loved Nutella. Anyways Blaze's eyes widened at me. Vanessa just laughed and everyone had their attention on her.

"Look y'all I just don't think y'all know my friend right here. I'm sorry Ryan for leading you on and making you think she was an he but it was hilarious. Also my bestfriend right here needs to have fun so that's why I forced her to room with you. She wasn't aware of the plan but I guess last night from the text she sent me y'all didn't get along. Just be nice to her." She started to laugh a little bit more before continuing. "Leslie over here has a tad obsession over Nutella so give her some slack. Also she's your roommate for another 2 years so I guess y'all should get along."

Blaze joined in with Vanessa laughing. Blaze looked like Ryan kind of. I guess they are brother and sister. Ryan seemed to lighten up a little bit but he was still kind of mad.

"I'm Blaze Barone, I'm this dimwit's sister." Totally called it! I smiled at her before shaking her hand but she pulled me into a hug instead. "Vanessa has told me so much about you." I groaned and looked at Van.

"You didn't tell her anything personal, right?" She wouldn't do that to me. Or would she?

"Is it true your first kiss was with Vanessa and y'all did it in her parents bedroom afterwards?" Oh my god she made up things too. I could see Ryan smirking out of the corner of my eye. God I wanted to slap him.