I Stole His Nutella And He Stole My Heart (Chapter 17)

God I'm so bored right now. So I got a laptop and that's good. I can't believe I am starting school soon. It's going to be awesome but tiresome. Then I'm going to hate the people in my class.
**********************************
I don't know why I felt comfortable in his embrace after the attack but I did. I couldn't sleep at all. I was afraid the memories would haunt me.

No I'm not trying to be a drama queen. This actually happened to me and I was lucky enough to get away. Some girls and guys aren't lucky enough to get away from sexual assault.

Even though he didn't assault me it is still sexual assault. Also if I hadn't did anything he would of raped me. I didn't expect him to do it. Yeah he was an asshole but I still didn't expect it.

Right now Ryan is comforting me in his bed. I still haven't explained and he understands I need time.

"Honeybee, I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." He whispered in my ear. It wasn't the kind of whisper that made me shiver. It was a warm heart filling whisper.

"Don't worry about it, love." I think I'm going to stick to that nickname. I hear a deep chuckle coming from him.

"Don't be all mushy and call me love." He plays with my hair leaving me melting into his embrace.

"Don't be all mushy and play with my hair. We're cuddling right now and you're telling me not to be mushy." I scoffed with a smile playing on my lips.

"Fine I'll stop being mushy then." I could practically feel a smirk rising upon his lips. He got up from the bed and started to walk out the door.

"Don't leave me." I whimpered. "You can be mushy if you want. I don't care I like it and I need you right now." My eyes pleaded him.

That sounded desperate. Jesus now he knows you must like him. Nice going Leslie.

"Princess, I would never leave you." He climbed back onto the bed. I winced at the name princess. "What's wrong?" I heard the worry in his tone.

"Nothing it's just..." I trailed off. I dirk want to explain this to him.

"Princess." That name just made me want to pounce on him right now.

"Can you please not call me Princess." He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. It's getting hot in here. I turned away from him. I slide my back towards him until we were in the cuddling position.

Well that isn't going to help, you idiot!

"Princess, you can't tell me anything." I felt comfortable.

"Fine you called me 'Princess' in my dreams." I could feel his minty breath on my neck.

"I don't think I can elaborate. You have to tell me more." He whispered into my neck.

"Fine" I sighed. Here goes nothing. "In my wet dreams about you, you called me princess. So it kind of isn't helping right now." I felt him move closer to me.

"Well I'll have to call you princess more often then." Why? Oh why? He's an asshole. "Goodnight princess." He placed a small kiss on the back of my neck.

His lips felt so warm. I wanted them to stay there. "Go-good night." I stuttered when his lips left. Damnit I wanted them back on my neck.

I closed my eyes. I tried to drift off to sleep. My thoughts had something else in mind though. Finally I pushed away my thoughts and fell asleep.

******

His lips fell upon mine. A shiver ran down my body. I want him so bad. My core was aching for him. The kiss was passionate yet hungry. It's like he needs me like I need him. I moan his name. It sounded so beautiful coming from my mouth.