I Stole His Nutella And He Stole My Heart (Chapter 1)

Authors notes are boring right? Well a little authors note before we start *evil smirk* well I'll publish a chapter each a week, preferably on Sundays. Also if you want to read my first book ever *cringes* check it out and follow me. That's enough torture for one day so let's begin.
***********************************
What am I going to wear?

I thought about this question all night yesterday and all day today. I mean it's a once in a lifetime thing to go to college. I should dress to impress, right? Why am I overthinking this? Oh yeah Vanessa my bestfriend made me switch rooms with her. A week ago she said she liked my roommate better and that she wanted to change rooms. I don't even know the person I'm rooming with now. I only agreed because the rent there was lower than the rent with my supposed to be roommate Blaze.

Why was I so stupid?

Awh fudge, can I just pick something to wear already? So that's what I started to do. I chose a black supernatural shirt and some tights underneath. What? I deserve to be comfortable and with that I tied my light brown hair up into a messy bun. Vanessa always said I looked like a "Tumblr girl" when I was wearing my fandom shirts. I laugh at the thought of how I could be a Tumblr girl one day. I snapped out of thought when I realized I only had one hour to spare.

"Leslie!" My dearest mother called me. I wonder what she wants?

Well you should go find out?

I mentally slapped myself and started to walk down the stairs to the living room. There I saw my mom. She was reading with her glasses on and her favorite book in hand. I took this time to admire her and her features I won't be see much of her anymore. She had brown hair like me but darker. She had green eyes like me but mine were more hazel. I was basically mini version of my mom except for some things. I had my dad's nose and I liked that because my father had a small petite nose. It was a perfect nose too. I don't know how a nose can be perfect but his was. I smiled at memories of my dad.

Speaking of my dad, Where was he?

My dad came out the kitchen with chocolate cake in his hands. My eyes were focused on it. That looked so yummy!

"You hungry kiddo?" My dad asked while trying to contain his smile. My mom was now beside my father ruffling his hair. They looked so cute together. Then my attention was adverted back on the cake.

"Yes!" He chuckled a little bit. I eyed the cake up and down. It looked delicious.

"Go ahead eat" and with that he sat the cake on the counter. I started to dig in. Once the first bite hit my mouth it was like heaven.

I turned back to my dad and mom who were smiling at me. "I love you guys" I said with a big smile on my face. Yes I'm aware of the fact that I'm eighteen and I still say I love you to my parents, sue me.

"We love you too Les." She sat beside me threw her arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't breathe, who is she Popeye the sailor man?

"Am I driving myself or are y'all driving me?" I asked out of sudden curiosity. I didn't mind if they were going to drive me.

My mom was the first to reply "sorry honey me and your father want alone time." That was code for I'm going to have sex with your father and I don't want you here. I cringed at the thought of that. She chuckled but I hugged her. Then my father joined in. You may think we're a close happy family but something happened to make us that close. It didn't always use to be like this.