I Stole His Nutella And He Stole My Heart (Chapter 12)

ARE YOU READY??? Sorry for screaming. I hope you find pleasantries in this book. Make sure to vote and tell your friends about this book.
**********************************
'"Wake up"

The rabbit in my dreams was telling me. How could I wake up when I wasn't even alive to start with. I see my sister standing there with the gun as she shot me in the heart. That poor rabbit ran away. My sister put the gun to her head and pulled the trigger as I yelled 'no'. That didn't stop her though. The rabbit came back and with its soothing voice telling me to wake up. I know that voice from somewhere.

I flutter my eyes open. Everything is blurry from all my tears. I look around at my surroundings. I am in my apartment on the couch. There are no more snakes. I look up to the person who is beside me.

"Hello Mr. Rabbit, I don't want to wake up right now. I'm dead and I can't wake up. Can you please just stay here for a while and let me die in piece." I hear a muffled laugh. "Why are you laughing Mr. Rabbit?"

I wipe the tears from my eyes to see Ryan sitting beside me watching me with carefulness. Vanessa and Blaze are beside him trying not to laugh.

"Can y'all please leave me to die of embarrassment?" I put my hands up to cover my face but, before they could reach their destination Ryan grabbed them. He set them down gently by my sides.

"Leave us alone now!" His voice was stern. I still wanted to hide my face in frustration and embarrassment. Blaze and Vanessa got up and left.

The room began to feel a little bit more comfortable than before. My eyes felt heavy so I closed them hoping I would go to sleep.

"No you don't." Before I could even protest, Ryan is leaning me up. I pout in response. His light chuckle feels the air leaving me breathless.

"Ryan I just want to sleep forever." He shakes his head with a small smile on his lips. I smile back knowing that I was the one who made him smile.

"I think that's called death. I personally don't want you to die. I like having you around." My eyes lit up. He likes having me around. I was tempted to do a happy dance but my thoughts were interrupted.

"What's wrong? Blaze and Vanessa wouldn't tell me." I sighed as his thumb drew circles around my hand.

"Vanessa called today. She was the one who put snakes in the apartment. Well she said that I was using her to get over.." I can't possibly tell him this. Yes I can. "Over you, she said that I was a bitch. I explained to her that I wasn't but she was insisted on the idea." I lightly chuckled. I saw his reaction and it wasn't readable. "She said that I wanted what I couldn't have so I used her."

"What is it that you can't have?" I took a deep breath before answering his question.

"You." He motioned for me to continued. "Well she said that you and Stacy were sleeping together right then and there. I dropped to my knees and started crying. I told her it can't be true. Then she held the phone up and all I heard was Stacy moaning your name. So I started to have an anxiety attack."

His face lit up but then he had a frown upon his lips.

"I wasn't out with Stacy. I haven't seen her since the party." His statement sounded truthful. I looked him in the eyes.

"She was the one you had sex with at the party?" He nodded not able to hold my eyes, he looked away. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to know." I get up off the couch but a weight pulls me down.