I Stole His Nutella And He Stole My Heart (Chapter 13)

What's up? I'm starting school soon. Highschool is awesome. That's sarcasm by the way. Omg let's get on with this book. Make sure you vote.
*********************************
I wish a hammer would just hit me in the head. It's been almost exactly 2 weeks since mine and his talk. Tomorrow we'll read the letters. God I've been waiting for this moment.

I'm nervous about it but then again it's a very special moment for me. Plus I'm sharing it with a very special person. What could go wrong? Wait a minute I shouldn't have said that now I'm jinxed. Never mind I'm going to be fine.

There's been something between me and Ryan this week. Something has been evolving. I really don't know how I feel about him.

He's taking me out for dinner tonight. It's Saturday so we'll open the letters tomorrow. Sunday is gods day so hopefully nothing goes wrong.

Right now I'm in my room trying to decide between the black laced dress or my usual t-shirt and leggings.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry!" I roll my eyes, I'm hungry too bitch!

"Just one minute!" I yell back at Ryan.

"Bitch." I hear him say softly.

"Jerk." I holler at him. I hear a loud thud against the wall. I obviously startled him. I chuckle at the though of his face.

"I don't appreciate how you use nerd quotes all the time. Especially since you use them to insult and humiliate me." His voice flows through the room.

I throw on a Hamilton t-shirt and some legging. Should I apply some mascara? No, he said don't dress up too much. He also said wear something comfortable.

"I'm done." I walk out of the bathroom to find him leaning against my bedroom wall.

He's calling someone. Well that's what it looks like. Great! Now I can check him out.

He was wearing a grey t-shirt and some navy blue jeans. His hair was messy but not too messy. It was just bedhead messy. He was wearing converses. He is literally a gorgeous guy. His jet black hair makes him look like a god.

Why am I obsessing over him? I need to get it together.

"Are you done checking me out?" My eyes did a once over again. I nodded my head and smiled innocently.

Where is all this courage coming from?

"So who was that?" I started walking out the door. I stood against the wall while he stood in my doorframe.

He sighed.

"It was my mom. She wants me to help out tonight but I told her I have plans wth you. I really want tonight to be special, so we're having dinner there and we're going to the park afterwards."

Romantic!

Shut up brain this isn't supposed to be romantic. I nodded and took his hand. I led him out of the house with the keys in our hands.

We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship.

*I'm sorry.* Not sorry.

He starts the car. He never talks to me when he's driving. Well I guess that's because he wants to focus. I'm starting to sound like a whiny bitch.

I take the aux cord and scroll through my music.

Who do I want to listen to?

How about some Bruno Mars.

I put on his new hit song. I start humming to the music. I can see Ryan's smile out of the corner of my eye. I think he likes this song.