I Stole His Nutella And He Stole My Heart (Chapter 6)

Hey y'all are you ready?? Cause I'm definitely ready. Did you enjoy Ryan's POV because I did. I'm not going to give you the whole thing about Les but you'll know soon. Make sure to vote!
********************************
Vanessa shakes me violently. "Wake up!" I flutter my eyes open. "Now that's you're up, do you feel okay going to class?" I nod because of course I'm not going to miss school.

"Okay get up so we can get ready." Her voice is soothing. I reach up above my head to stretch.

"He hates me doesn't he?" She shakes her head. A small smile plays on her lips.

"No he doesn't. He's just worried." I shake my head with a small smile forming. It doesn't quite reach my eyes though.

"Yeah right? I ruined everything yesterday. You know that and I know that but I'm okay so don't worry." She takes her hand into mine. Her eyes meet mine and she plants a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I love you and don't you ever scare me again okay?" I nod my head and get up to get dress. This is going to be a difficult day.

"Leslie! Mrs. Jennings! I believe I was asking you a question on the color black." I snap back into reality.

******

"Oh I'm sorry. What was your question again?" Great now everyone is looking at me. So much for not drawing attention today.

"Well black being the color it is. How do you feel about it?" My answer could be long but I feel like giving a short sweet answer.

"Black isn't a color. Black is a shade. Black makes me feel empty but full at the same time. It makes me feel like I'm falling but I'm also standing on top of something that was worth falling for. It has a great affect on me." He seemed taken back my response. The whole class just clapped at my answer and he joined it too.

"Great explanation, sweetheart." Ryan whispered in my ear. I shivered and moved away quickly. At least he's not mad at me anymore.

"That's an excellent explanation Les. Why do you feel that way?" He's got me there and now more people are waiting for me to inspire them. I can't do this right now.

"Can we not talk about this." I said in a more polite tone. My art teacher had a knowing grin on his face.

"If you want to be an artist you have to explain your feelings."

"Well I don't want to explain my feelings." Ryan's hands landed on my shoulders. He massaged them gently. I don't understand I'm not being rude and he's being an asshole.

"Okay I'm giving you a 50 percent on feelings. Don't expect an higher grade if you keep shying away like that. I might even lower it. You can get a higher grade if you tell me something personal that no one knows." My blood is freezing.

Asshole! I can't do this right now. Everyone's eyes are on me and they aren't leaving me anytime soon.

I walk out the door without muttering a single word. I rush to the bathrooms. Locking the stall behind me I let everything out. My breath comes out in small pants.

It's getting that time. I have to go home. I walk out of the bathroom and see a very concerned Ryan.

"Are you okay?" I nod my head yes.

"Just go back to class. I don't want you getting bad grades because of me. I'm just tired and I'm heading back home." I smile lightly and he nods before turning to go back to class.

******

Gerard's voice booms through my speakers. "Turn away, if you could get me a drink of water cause my lips are chapped and faded. Call my aunt Marie-"