I Stole His Nutella And He Stole My Heart (Chapter 9)

I'm back you overrated bitches. Sorry I called you bitches but that's what Charlie from supernatural would do. Enjoy this chapter I put my sweat into it.
**********************************
I'm going to look hot for one night.

"Where are all your cute dresses at?" I shake my head at my lousy bestfriend raiding my closet.

"It's in my secret box. You should know that." She nods her head in realization. I chuckle a little at her.

My wonderful friend Ryan gave the pizza man my number earlier so I have to get revenge. I'm going to give his number to some random slut tonight. Oh no he might actually hook up with her. The though made me gag.

"What about this one?" She holds up a strapless skin tight black dress. I like it! "It's pretty and not too slutty. It will show off your amazing curves." I nod in agreement.

"Plus I think I'll look hot in it. Give me." I grab the dress out of her hands. I take it into the bathroom to try it on.

It fits perfectly! It clings to my waist tightly showing off my hour glass figure. My ass looks amazing in it. Now only thing I need is makeup. I also need to do my hair real quick.

"I'm going to start working on my makeup. You go see if your girlfriend needs help." I made sure that I emphasized girlfriend to make her mad. I hear her footsteps.

Now I need to make this face look pretty.

******

"Leslie I have seem to misplace my keys have you seen-" His mouth started opening and closing. What? All I did was walk out of my room.

"Yes. I think you had them on the couch last so they must be there." His mouth stayed open and his eyes lingered down my body. "What?! Is there something in my hair?" I placed my hand in my hair.

"No no oh god no nothing's in your hair. You just look really hot right now. I like the lilac eyeshadow and the purple lipstick on you. Did you do your makeup?" He was honestly stunned. His eyes wandered all over my face. It was like he was seeing a work of art for the first time in his life.

"Yes why!?"

"It looks amazing. You must be an amazing artist. God I love this look on you. You look bold and fierce." I laugh at his words. God he's treating me like a work of art.

"Okay mister since I'm a work of art that you're admiring that means no touching the art, okay?" He grins at me while grabbing his keys from the couch.

"That I can't promise." He opens the door waiting for me to go out. "You may now walk out of the door." I thank him and make my way out the door. I hear a comment from behind me. I couldn't make it out but I know it came from Ryan.

"Ryan Barone stop looking at her ass." Ryan groans while Blaze playfully hits her brother.

"I can't help it sis, she's just a work of art. Did you see her makeup?" Blaze laughs her ass off. I turn around to face Blaze and Ryan.

"Damn Ryan you weren't lying when you said she looked like a work of art. You look amazing Leslie." She stops laughing but Vanessa giggles at all of their dazed stares.

"Okay are y'all going to stare at me all day or are we going to that party?" I hear Ryan's low chuckle.

His gaze meets mine but theirs some kind of sparkle in his eyes. I haven't seen it their before. "Come on, Ms. Barone, Ms. Carlington, and Mrs. Barone." I ponder at his words and realize he meant me to be Mrs. Barone. I almost die of laughter.