Welcome To Freddys Pizzeria

I sat up stretching. My back popped and it radiated through my entire body. Today was my first day on the job. I had just landed the night shift at Freddys Pizzeria. I looked at the time. It was 11 at night. I guess I needed to get ready. Now I was basically becoming a vampire. Great. But a job is a job. I swung my legs over the bed and got up stretching some more. I groggily walked over to my closet and got out my new uniform.
It was a blue button up shirt with a pair of blue dress pants. It also came with a blue cop looking hat and dress shoes. I grabbed the clothing and walked over to the bathroom in my bedroom. I turned on the water and waited for it to warm up. I got undressed and stepped into the shower. I started singing 'the things we used to share' by Thomas Sander.

You can have the toaster and the PC
Or even my Timothy Green DVD
I'll let you have the couch and the TV
Hang on to that jacket that you bought for me
I don't really care
You can keep the things we used to share
But what did you do with my heart
What did you do with my heart...

I finished washing up and hopped out of the shower. I got dressed and dried my (h/c) hair. I looked at my (f/c) watch. It said it was 11:23. I walked out of my bedroom and down the hall to the kitchen. I walked in and thought about what I should eat. I decided to make (f/f). I cooked my food up and sat down at the dining table. I ate my food quietly thinking of what it would be like at my new job. The manager didn't really explain much to me. He said that the day shift guy would explain it.
I finished my food and got up to put it in the sink. I looked at the time again. It was 11:45. It was time for me to head to work. I skipped out of the house and locked the door. I walked over to my car unlocked it and hopped in. I pulled out of the driveway and cranked my music up. I rocked out to (f/a) or (f/p). I got there in 10 minutes. So it wasn't to far away from my house.
I walked in and the cold air hit me in the face. I got used to the coldness as I walked in. When I walked in it had lead to a reception area. Ahead was a line of those entrance things. Where they unlock it and you walk through it. Like at the zoo. I walked through it and walked over to where I could only guess was the main stage. There were rows of tables with cheap party tablecloths and chairs. Up on the stage were the animatronics. On it held a bear bunnie and chicken. The bear had blue eyes and a black top hat with a black bow he held a microphone. The bunnie had red eyes with a red bow he held a red guitar. The chicken had violet eyes she wore a bib that said 'Let's eat' and held a cupcake. They didn't look to menacing. Over in the corner was another stage. But the curtains were closed so I didn't know what was in there. I just shrugged it off. I'd probably learn later into the night.
"Well, hey guys, so I don't really know what you guys do at night, so I don't want any trouble,Okay? I'm just here to get paid and leave, so yeah, thx, bye" I said. I walked down one of the lengthy hallways to the office. I walked into the office and sat down. It was officially 12. The phone on the desk rung. I hit the play button.

'Uh hello, hello' the voice on the phone said.
'I'm here to give you some information, so you have a tablet that you can pick up to flip through the cameras, on either side are doors, now the animatronics tend to roam, so if you need to you can close the door on them, and you can turn the light on to see if there right outside your door, and if you don't close the door quick enough they'll stuff you, apparently it's because they think you're an endoskeleton that got out of its suit, so I really suggest you pay attention, but that's it, bye' the voice on the phone finished.
Psh like they would kill me. I didn't really believe that. But I flipped through the cameras just to make sure they were all in there places. I noticed that the second stages curtains were open. I noticed that there was no animatronic in it surprisingly. So how did the curtain open. Did I press a button? I continued to flip through the cameras to see a red fox animatronic running down the hallway to the office. I looked over at the right door to see the red fox animatronic at the door. I screamed and so did the animatronic. I was frozen in terror. The fox had an eye patch over his right eye his eye was a bright almost neon yellow that glowed. He also had a hook and brown pants.
"I didn't mean to scare you Lassie," The animatronic said. "Here give me a second," He said then disappeared. He reappeared but as a human. "Better?," He asked.
"I thought you guys were going to kill me," I said.
"Yeah well, you just seemed different to us," He said.
He looked fairly good in his human form. His hair was a crimson red and so were his very fluffy looking ears. His hair was very shaggy and slightly covered His left eye. His eye patch was missing and so was his hook. His eyes were a golden yellow. He wore a long black trench coat. It had a gold trim with golden buttons. He wore a white pirate shirt under it with the draw strings at the collar. It was open enough to see some of his pale skin. He wore brown pants that were tucked into a pair of black pirate boots.
"Different? Us?," I questioned.
"Well I mean you talked to us as if we were alive, no night guard has ever acknowledged us, so they seemed like endoskeletons to us, but you, you seemed to real, and the rest of the animatronics heard you and thought the same, so of course they sent me, would you like to come meet them?," He asked.
"Sure," I said.
"Follow me," He said and walked out of the doorway. I got up and followed him. We walked down the long hallway.
"So what happened to your eye patch and hook?," I asked him.
"Those were just for special affects, they get really annoying," He said. I just nodded and followed him to the main stage. He was extremely tall. But then again he is an animatronic. I don't even think I could touch the top of his head if I jumped. We had finally reached the main stage. I noticed the three animatronics on the stage were all in human form.
"Got her," The Fox stated.
"Oh goodie," The chicken exclaimed. They all hopped down from the stage. The bear made his way over to me.
He had fluffy bear ears and shaggy brown hair. His eyes were a bright blue and his skin is pale. He wore a black tux with a black bow white undershirt and black dress shoes. He wore a top hat as well. He was the same height as the fox.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, my names Freddy," He said introducing himself and shaking my hand.
"Pleasure to meet you too Freddy, I'm (y/n)," You said.
Next was the purple bunnie. He has shaggy purple hair with long bunny ears. His hair seemed to get longer going towards his nose. He wore a purple vest with a black undershirt. He had a very loose red bow on. His eyes were a vibrant red. He had on black jeans and dress shoes. A chain was connected from his front pocket to the back. He was a bit shorter than Freddy and the fox.
"The names Bonnie, It's nice to meet you (y/n)," He said smiling down at me.
Then there was the chicken. She had on a yellow dress the flared out beneath the waist. She has on yellow and orange stripped stockings with black buckled shoes. She has a apron on that says 'Let's eat'. Here eyes are a violet. She has bangs that hung in front of her forehead. The lengths were different giving it a wild look. Her hair is pulled back in a bun with a purple ribbon around it. She is the same height as me
"Hi I'm Chica! It's nice to meet you (y/n)!," She exclaimed happily.
"It's nice to meet you too chica," I said happily smiling at her. I turned around to face the fox.
"Sorry I wasn't able to introduce myself Lassie, the names Foxy" He said.
"Well it's nice to meet you Foxy," I said.

----------------
Hello my little loves. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Cause this is only the beginning. But I must bid you adeui *disappears in a cloud of purple smoke*