Chapter 26 || "You Down?"

AN: this chapter gets smutty halfway through so just a warning!!! If that is NOT your thing, please skip to the last page so that you at least have some sort of idea as to what's going on next chapter. Otherwise, enjoy!

Shawn's presence catches me off guard, and it takes me a few seconds to register that it's him. When I do, I wave and walk over to him.

"Hi." I say.

"You're skipping class? Wow, I never would've pegged you as the rebellious type." he teases as we begin to walk.

"I have a pass right here, dumbass." I say, waving my pass in front of his face. "I'm surprised you have a pass, though. You do seem like the rebellious type."

"That's because I am. Plus, it's not a real one. I found the ones the school uses at Staples so I bought a few packs of them. Now I can skip class without getting in trouble. It takes some of the fun out of it, but at least now my parents won't find out." Shawn says.

"I can't believe you spent money just so you can skip class." I say with a laugh. He just shrugs. "What class are you in right now, anyway?"

"Calculus; you?"

"Gym. Mr. Hampkins is out today so Mrs. Lyons gave me a pass to go drop the attendance sheet off at the office." I explain.

"Oh, so that means no one will notice if you're missing..." Shawn says, and I shrug.

"Yeah, I guess." I reply, not sure what he's implying.

"Then let's go." Shawn says, a mischievous grin sprawling out across his face. He grabs my hand and begins pulling me down the hallway.

"Shawn! I am not skipping class!" I yell quietly, smacking his arm so he lets go of me. His grip tightens and he looks at me, still smiling. He bites down on his lip and looks me up and down, stopping to pull me close so that only I can hear him, despite the fact that we're the only ones around.

"Do you know how hot you look right now? That dress is driving me fucking crazy, Helaina." Shawn whispers into my ear.

His hot breath on my neck sends a shiver down my spine and goosebumps slowly rise all over my body. His lips gently make contact with my neck, kissing so lightly that his lips barley even touch my skin. The sensation is unlike anything else, and my breath hitches in my throat. I inhale sharply and he pulls away, smiling again.

"You down?" he asks.

"Where are we supposed to go? I don't want to leave the building." I whine, looking around wildly for anyone who could see or hear us. The hallways are empty besides the two of us, yet I still cant shake that feeling of paranoia in the pit of my stomach.

"Trust me, I know where we can go." Shawn says, leading me down the hallway. We walk for a minute until we reach the doors to the auditorium. I look to Shawn in confusion, who just dismisses my look. He puts his finger to his lips, motioning for me to be quiet. I nod, and watch as he pushes open the door gently. Besides one light that's on in the center of the room, the auditorium is almost completely dark. Shawn pulls me inside and quietly shuts the door behind us.

"What are we doing in here?" I ask him.

"I wanted somewhere we could go without anyone else finding us. This is where I usually go when I don't feel like going to class." Shawn says, finding a seat next to the wall in the middle of the cluster of seats. I sit down next to him and adjust my dress so that it doesn't ride up when I sit.

"It's so dark, though. I can barely see you." I say.

"Good. This way if someone else comes in, we can hide on the ground so we don't get in trouble." he explains.

"I still don't get why we're in here..." I begin, but I feel Shawn's hand rest on my thigh and I practically jump at the touch. His hand is cold and it takes some getting used to, but his hand quickly warms up. His thumb rubs the skin on my thigh, and even in the low lighting, I can see him staring at me.

"You're really clueless sometimes, Helaina." Shawn says with a laugh. "Don't worry; it's cute."

"Oh, thanks." I stutter, unsure of how else to answer.

"Yesterday was crazy." Shawn says.

"Yeah, it was." I agree. "My mom was so suspicious. She kept on asking me questions when I got home and interrogating me about where I was."

"That's not why it was crazy." he says, his voice now lower than before. His hand slowly moves higher up my leg, stopping just at the hem of my skirt. "I meant what happened in the car."

"Oh. Right." I say, blushing even though I know he can't tell. "Yeah, that was definitely wild. I've never done something as crazy as that before. I mean, we were in public..."

"And now we're in school." Shawn says, and his hand goes under my dress. I suck in a sharp breath, and his hand trails up the outside of my thigh. It travels up to my hip, and he grips it, pulling me closer. "Come here, baby girl."

"O-okay." I stumble, shocked at what's going on but secretly enjoying it.

Shawn's other hand goes up under my dress as well, gripping the other side of my hip. He spreads his legs and places me on his lap so that I'm straddling him while facing him. His hands move away from my hips and go down to my butt, squeezing it. He leans forward so that our lips touch, and I kiss him. He squeezes harder, his left hand leaving for a second before returning as he smacks my butt. I bite his lip in response, and his grinds into me.

"Shawn." I moan into the kiss.

"Yes baby?" he says into my lips, his hands still roaming around on my ass.

"Aren't you afraid we're going to be caught?" I ask, pulling away so that I can look at him.

"No, why would I be?" he asks.

"We're in school. Anyone could just walk in any moment and catch us." I remind him. "Not to mention we'll be in huge trouble if we are caught."

"Well that just adds to the excitement..." Shawn says, his voice trailing off as he leans in and begins kissing my neck. I moan quietly, my hands going up to his hair. My brain is screaming at me to stop, to get up and go back to gym before someone realizes I'm missing. My heart, however, ignores my brain and tells my hands to entangle themselves in Shawn's curls and tug on them gently.

"It's all part of the thrill baby girl." Shawn says, sucking harshly on my neck. "The thought of someone walking in here, catching me doing this to you." One of his hands travels down my leg, resting on the inside of my upper thigh and squeezing gently. "Isn't that exciting to you?"

"It is." I admit, blushing at my personal confession to him.

"Then just relax and roll with it." Shawn says, squeezing my thigh again. His other hand comes out from under my dress, his fingers tracing the inside of my thigh as he does so. The action sends a shiver down my spine, and I bite my lip to repress a moan. "Don't hold it in Helaina. The sound of you moaning is the hottest fucking thing ever."

I press my lips into his, and he kisses me back. I hungrily move my lips against his, and much to my contentment, Shawn fights back with the same feverish emotion that I feel. I pull away and move my lips down his neck, nipping and biting as the skin while also sucking on it as I go. His hands fly up to my hair, grabbing fistfuls of my hair and pulling on it. This earns a loud moan from me. In response, I find Shawn's sweet spot on his neck and graze my teeth over it before taking the section of skin into my mouth and sucking on it.

"I'm going to burst if you keep teasing me like this, Helaina." Shawn moans, his hands groping my ass again.

"Oh really?" I ask tauntingly. I bite even harder, knowing it'll leave a mark. He inhales loudly and I feel him shift underneath me.

"Holy fuck baby girl, you need to stop." Shawn groans, his voice breathy and strained.

"Make me." I say, looking up at him with hooded eyes before kissing his neck again.

Shawn's hand flies up into the air before coming down and slapping my ass hard, the sound echoing through the otherwise silent room. I gasp before moaning, my eyes closing shut as I take in the feeling. Shawn's hand slaps me again, and I moan louder this time.

"You're kinky as fuck, Helaina. You don't realize how hot all of this shit is when I do it to you." he whispers.

"Okay daddy." I say just to tease him. Even though the actual use of the word grosses me out, I know how it affects Shawn. Even in the poor lighting, I see Shawn's eyes darken with lust as he hears my words. I bite my lip and smile innocently at him.

"Helaina, you have no idea how bad I want to f-" he starts, but the sound of the door to the auditorium opening cuts him off.

"Is someone in here?" a voice yells, causing Shawn and I to freeze.