Chapter 43 || "Say My Name"

AN: as i stated in the previous chapter, this chapter is the very definition of smut itself so please skip it if you dont like that kind of thing! otherwise, enjoy lmao. also sorry if there's random breaks in the paragraph, idk why it keeps doing that & if i fix it it doesn't change anything so idk yeah just ignore it

My heart flutters, and Shawn leans back in as he begins to kiss me again. His hands go under my shirt and lift it over my head, beginning to kiss down my body from my neck to my chest. As he continues to kiss me, his hands going behind my back to unclip my bra, my brain just continues to repeat It's happening. This is actually happening.

Shawn successfully unclips my bra, slipping it off of me and tossing it on the ground. He goes to kiss my breast, but I stop him. I put my hands under his shirt and slip it over his head. I run my hands down Shawn's chest, watching as goosebumps form across the exposed skin. He pins my hands down suddenly and kisses me harshly, before his lips leave my own and make their way down my body. His cold hands come in contact with my nipple, making me wince at the contact. He stops and looks at me, clearly concerned.

"Are you okay? Am I going too fast?" he asks, and I shake my head.

"No, you're fine. Your hands are just a little cold." I say, laughing a little at the end. He just nods, his head lowering to kiss me again.

Shawn's thumb rubs circles over my nipple, his mouth coming down to suck on the other one. His teeth graze over the extremely sensitive skin and my hips buck up involuntarily. My hands grab onto his back, my nails digging into his skin as my body takes over and my mind turns blank. All I can think about is how good I feel right now. I pant loudly, trying not to moan but struggling immensely. When Shawn takes my nipple between his teeth and tug gently, the motion practically sends me into overdrive. My hips buck up again, and I moan loudly this time. My hands fly up to Shawn's hair and tug hard, which just makes him repeat the action harder. I moan again, louder this time.

"Say my name." Shawn says, his mouth leaving my breast. He moves to the other side and begins sucking there instead. He bites down harder than he has before, and I practically scream his name.

"Fuck, Shawn!" I yell, pulling on his hair.

He pulls away and looks at me, his face completely overtaken with lust and desire. His eyes are dark and cloudy, his lips red and swollen. He licks his lips and goes back down, kissing his way further down my body. When he reaches the spot where my skin and jeans meet, he looks up at me and slowly kisses the skin. I bite my lip and my hips go up. Shawn's left hand goes to my stomach to hold me down, while his right hand begins to unbuckle my jeans.

"Is this okay?" he asks.

"Yes, it's more than okay. Please don't stop right now." I pant, not caring how pathetic I sound. My brain has stopped working and instead my primal urges have taken over, leading the way to what happens next.

"That's all I needed to hear." Shawn says.

He climbs off his bed and slowly pulls my jeans off of me and pulling them off my ankles, leaving me almost entirely exposed. My heart beat is in my stomach now, anticipating what will happen next. Shawn looks up at me, his eyes dark, yet still love and caring, as he pulls my underwear down as well. I look up at the ceiling and close my eyes, but the second I feel one of his long fingers brush against me, my eyes shoot open and my breathing picks up.

One of his fingers slowly enters into me, gently pumping in and out of me and in a curled motion. The feeling is odd and foreign, knowing that someone else's fingers are currently inside of me. I look down at Shawn, who looks back up at me. Making eye contact, he slowly adds another finger to the mix and gradually picks up speed. My chest is falling and rising rapidly now, but the second I feel Shawn's tongue swipe against me, I practically stop breathing altogether.