Chapter 23 || "Daddy. He Wants Me To Call Him Daddy"

AN: WARNING!!! This chapter is extremely smutty so if you are NOT into that, skip to the last few pages so you have some type of idea as to what happened when I update with the next chapter. If you don't mind the smut, then enjoy!!

I climb off of Shawn with a devious grin and look down at him, biting my lip. He props himself up on his shoulders look to me in confusion. He opens his mouth to say something, but I take off running. I hear him shouting my name, and I look back as I run, laughing. I run as fast as I can, but Shawn catches up to me in no time. He grabs my arm and spins me around, pulling me close. He looks down at me, cupping my face in his hands. My breathing is heavy now, my chest rising and falling rapidly as I try to catch my breath. Shawn tucks a lock of wet hair behind my ear and leans in, his lips mere centimeters away from the skin.

"Let's go in your car." he whispers, his hot breath tickling my soaked and cold skin. "There's more room in there."

He pulls away and looks at me. I nod, pulling him back towards my car. I fumble for my keys, pulling them out and quickly unlock the back door. I climb in and Shawn is right behind me, slamming the car door behind us. We sit there for a moment, basking in the glory of a dry car.

"I'll put the keys in the ignition so I can turn on the heat." I say quietly. He just nods, and I lean over that front seat as I start the car. I turn the heat all of the way up and fall back, landing on Shawn's lap. I close my eyes and take in the warmth of the car, but goosebumps quickly return to my body as Shawn's tongue makes contact with the skin on my neck and licks a strip from my collarbone up to my ear.

"Are you sure there's more room in my car?" I ask, and he nods.

"Definitely." he replies

I climb off his lap, sitting on the seat beside him so that we're now face-to-face. Shawn's hands reach forward and gently slip his jacket off of me. His go to my bomber jacket and unzip it, taking it off as well. All that's left now is a simple black t-shirt, which, despite having two layers of clothing covering it, it completely saturated and clinging to my body as well. Shawn licks his lips at the sight, leaning in to kiss me on the lips. I kiss him back passionately, my nails gently running down his neck. Still kissing him, my hands go up under his own soaking-wet shirt and pull the shirt over his head, tossing it in the front seat. Shawn gently pushes me back so that my back is against the leather seating, and his body hovers over me. As we continue to kiss, I feel something hard press into my thigh. I try to shift so that it's no longer touching me, but it doesn't work.

"Shawn, can you take your phone out of front pocket?" I ask in between kisses. He pulls way and looks at me, a funny look on his face. "What? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"My phone isn't in my front pocket, it's in my back pocket. See?" he says, pulling his phone out from his back pocket.

"Then what is it-" I begin, but I quickly realize my mistake. "Oh." I squeak, and he laughs.

"Yeah." he replies, leaning back in to kiss me. Our make out quickly turns feverishly again, and his mouth moves away from my lips as his own make their way down my neck and to my collarbone. I expect him to stop there, but instead I feel his hands at them of my shirt and find his eyes meeting mine.

"Can I..." Shawn trails off, and I nod.

"Yeah, sure." I reply, and cringe at myself for sounding so awkward.

Shawn's hands fly up under my shirt and peel the wet material off of me. He takes the shirt and puts it somewhere in the front seat, looking back at me. His mouth moves back down to my bra, his fingers tracing over the cups as he tongue swipes over the exposed skin. I bite my lip, trying my best to keep quiet, but I can't hold it in any longer. I let out a gentle moan, and Shawn sucks down even harder. His hands go to the back of my bra and find the claps, but he looks to me first for approval.

"Are you okay with this Helaina?" Shawn asks, his voice quiet.

I don't have to hesitate before I say, "Yes, and don't call me Helaina. Call me baby girl."

His face breaks out into a smile. He laughs and unclips my bra, slowly taking it off of me. He slides the straps down my shoulders and my breasts feel the open air, a shocking difference from the wet material of the bra clinging to me.

"Holy shit." Shawn mutters. My face goes red, but before I have the chance to ask him what he means, his head goes down and his mouth wraps around my left breast, his tongue swiping over my hardened nipple. I gasp in surprise, and let out a loud moan. Shawn's tongue flicks back and forth across the nipple, his other hand going up to play with the other one so it doesn't feel neglected. My eyes screw shut in absolute bliss, my toes curling from the incredible sensation.

"Does that feel good?" Shawn asks as he pulls away for a second, and I nod, unable to form a coherent sentence. "Oh come on baby girl, you have to try harder than that."

This time, Shawn bites gently on my nipple and squeezes the other one between his two fingers. I scream in pleasure, and his hand flies up to my mouth, covering it with his large palm.

"Shh, no one can hear us." he warns. "Now, did that feel good?"

"Yes." I whine, grinding into Shawn as I desperately crave more.

"Yes what?" Shawn teases.

I stop, looking to him in confusion.

"You're my baby girl, so that makes me your..." he trails off, leaving me to finish the sentence. I think for a second before I realize what he means.

Daddy. He wants me to call him Daddy.

"Holy shit Shawn, there is no way that I'm going to call you daddy." I say, cringing at the thought.

"Then I guess we won't continue what we started." he says, sucking on my breast one last time before sitting up and grabbing his shirt.

"No!" I yell, and he looks at me with a smirk.

"Yes?" he asks, clearly enjoying this. "Is there something you wanted to tell me?"

I gulp, figuring that I need to swallow my pride for once in my life if I'm going to get what I want.

"Yes, it felt good." I say.

"Yes who?"

I swallow and say, "Yes, daddy. It felt so good. Now pull on my hair and-"

Shawn cuts me off, his lips finding mine and roughly kissing me. His lips bite down harshly before leaving my lips and returning to my breasts. As he resumes his pleasurable assault on my breasts, my breathing turns rigid and my chest rises and falls like the sea. Shawn's free hand flies up and tugs on my hair, sending me into overload. The feeling of him sucking and biting my nipple, combined with him pulling on my hair, is all too much for me to handle. I feel like I'm going to-

Bzzzzzz.

The sound of a phone vibrating startles us both. Shawn flies up and slams his head into the ceiling, yelling out and cursing in pain. I grab my phone out of the cup holder beside me and see my phone is lit up with an incoming call from my mom.

"Be quiet! It's my mom!" I yell before sitting up and answering the call. "Hello? Mom?"

"Hi Helaina, where are you?" she asks on the other end.

"I went out to get coffee with a friend. I told Luke already and he said he was going to tell you if you came home early." I say, reaching for my bra and putting it back on.

"Well when I asked him, he said he didn't know where you went. You know Helaina, if you're going to leave your brother home alone and not tell him you're leaving, you should at least text me first and let me know." Mom yells.

"I did tell him! He's lying to you!" I say, and I can already imagine her rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

"We'll discuss it when you get home. Leave the coffee shop now. If you're not home in fifteen minutes you're grounded."

The call ends, and I groan in frustration. Putting my phone down, I look over at Shawn and sigh.

"I'm assuming you heard all of that?" I ask, and he nods. Shawn hands me my shirt and I thank him.

"I should probably get going." Shawn says, and I nod in agreement. "I'll text you later."

"Bye Shawn."

"Bye Helaina."