Early Morning Sunrise

You finally tell your boyfriend, Zayn, that you have cancer. 

That day before you have to go into the hospitiable, Zayn takes you out for a walk along the beach. You stay there all night with him, cuddling under warm blankets, watching the stars and the moon overhead.

You and Zayn barely speak to one another, still in shock that you have been diagonosed with the most fearful disease, but Zayn does manage to say, "I will stick through this with you, no matter how long it will take."

*~*~*~*~*~*

Soon, it is almost time for the sun to come up, and you gaze at the pretty colors of the early morning sunrise as the waves lap gently against the shore. The stars can barely be seen now against the soft pink shades of the sky.

"Can't sleep, love?" Zayn whispers next to you in his accent. You both were still awake for most of the night. 

You sigh and look up at Zayn's face that you've grown to love. The lighting arrays off his face, setting a soft glow upon his cheeks and his eyes sparkle from the light reflecting off the tears brimmed along the lower half of his eye's skin. 

"If I don't survive my illness, I want you to promise me to always have a place in your heart for me. And always remember that I... I love you." 

Zayn turns his gaze and looks into your eyes, his all glossy. He takes a breath as he pulls in his bottom lip with his teeth before kissing your forehead and hugs you even more tightly. 

"I will always love you forever, no matter what."