Zayn Finds Out

Liam's P.O.V

"Logan? Logan, answer me please," I cry out, my whole insides bursting with confusion and frantic thoughts as I stare wide eyed down at the girl in front of me who is gasping for air, her eyes bulging and afraid. "Logan!" 

"Somebody call 9-1-1!" I barely hear Niall's distraught voice coming from above as I hold a hand on Logan's shoulder, praying that she will be okay. 

I watch Logan stare at me, tears clinging to her eyes as she lies on the ground in complete agony. My whole body bursts with sorrow and fear watching her shake as I reassure her that everything will be okay and that I am here. 

Zayn rushes down to his knees shouting out his sister's name, "Logan! Stay with us! Omygosh. Omygosh. Logan!"

Staring in horror, I watch Logan's eyes roll back as she still gasps for breath. 

It seems like forever until the medics arrive to take Zayn's sister to the hospital in an ambulance. Louis and Harry explain to a nurse nearby that Logan had choked on a peice of food that she forgot she was allergic to while we were having a cookout.

Life seems to slow down to slow motion in this moment when the nurses lift Logan's body onto a stretcher, attaching some sort of breathing mechanism around her head so it fits over her mouth. I can do nothing but watch with a blurry vision as they stroll her limp body into the back of the vehicle, the medics shouting things I do not understand to each other as they hook her up to more tubes inside before they shut the door and whisk her away. 

My chest is heavy with the thought of Logan possibly dying as I watch the ambulance speed down the road. If Logan does not surrive this, then I have no idea how I will cope. 

Feeling an arm on my shoulder, I my thoughts break and I turn my head to see Harry looking at me, his expression sad. "She'll be okay, mate," he says quietly. 

I nod before turning back to the road, blinking my eyes several times as a knot forms in my throat. How could this happen? It was all my fault. I should remembered what she was allergic to. Thoughts of Zayn flash into my mind and I look to see him standing a few feet off, one hand covering his mouth in a worried tone, his eyes red and glossy. I have never seen him so distressed in my whole life. If anything should happen to her, I have no idea what he will do. 

For some reason, this breaks my heart even more and I choke out a small sob as I walk over, telling him that we should drive to the hospital. 

Soon, Louis is driving us all down to the hospital where we are told that we can wait out in the hall as the doctors finish what they are doing. I take a seat nearby, burring my head in my hands as I lean over, feeling sick and worried about Logan. Harry settles against the wall, brushing through his hair like he always does when he is anxious. To my left, Zayn holds his face in his hands in a prayer like fashion, his eyes frantic. Niall and Louis pace in front of us, no one saying anything but praying silently that she will be okay. Time ticks slowly by. Each minute increasing our agony.

An hour passes by until we are told by a doctor that Logan is okay and will live. Those two words are the only words that flash through my mind as we all make our way into her room, eager to see her.

"Ohmygosh, Logan," Zayn chokes, rushing to her bedside and taking hold of her hand as he leans in to give her a hug. She returns the embrace, her eyes closing as a tear falls down her cheek. "Are you okay?" he asks her, and she nods as they pull back. 

"I'm fine," she smiles softly before flickering her eyes over to mine. 

My gaze with hers does not break until I find myself pulling her close to my chest for a hug. "Thank goodness you're okay," I whisper, tears of joy sliding down my cheeks. To feel her breathing normaly means more than anything in this moment as we keep our arms locked around each other. Logan burries her head in my shoulder, pulling me closer which leads me to do the same. Words cannot describe how I feel during this whole incident as Logan and I embrace.

Stroking her hair, I whisper, "I love you. If anything should have happened, I-" my voice cracks midsentence, and I cannot continue. 

"Liam, it's alright," I hear her whisper back, her voice shaky. We pull back and our gazes meet once again. "Thanks for being so concerned," she shrugs a smile. 

A good twenty minutes passes quickly before a nurse tells us that we need to leave in order to do a few more checkups and tests. As we leave the room, Zayn tugs on my arm leading me away from the group. 

"What are you doing?" I ask him, confused as he leads me around the corner.

Zayn lets go once of my arm shortly after we walk a few more feet and proceeds to stare at me in the eye.

"What-" I start, but I am cut off.

"Liam, I need to know," Zayn breathes, "Did I hear you whisper 'I love you' to Logan back in there?"

His face does not show any emotion, making it very hard to know what he is feeling.

"I..." I stutter, completely suprised that Zayn had heard those words I spoke, meant for Logan only. "Look, um, Zayn..." 

"Answer the question," Zayn states and I bring my gaze down to the floor. 

I take a deep breath before looking back up and answering, "Yes." 

Silence follows my answer and I take this moment to explain to Zayn Logan and I's relationship and how we were going to tell him soon. 

"Liam," Zayn speaks, "I wish you had told me sooner. Before you had made any move." 

Guilt pangs my chest, "I know. I'm sorry-"

"I have suspected something lately, but I have seen how you treat her with love and respect," Zayn intterupts. "And I would want no other guy than you for her to have." 

My heart nearly stops when I hear Zayn approve of our relationship and a smile starts to creep up my lips. 

"Thank you," I breathe, my heart beating fast and full of happiness. 

"But if you ever do anything to hurt her, I swear I will kill you," my friend replies, his face serious.

Nodding, I reply, "I would never do anything to hurt her. And I mean that." 

We stare at each other before Zayn's mouth curves upwards and pulls me into a man hug. 

"Thanks, Liam, mate."

Hey everyone! 

Now before you start commenting, I do realize that Zayn does NOT have a sister named Logan. It was a requested imagine. :) 

@lyric_gordon I hope you like it. Sorry it took so long...

Just to let you all know, I will only be uploading one more Imagine for this book.