Surprise Visit From Zayn

It's been a few weeks since you've seen Zayn. He has been gone on tour and you've only been keeping in touch by phone. But it was not the same after he left.

You were outside in the snow building a snowman, trying to make it look like Zayn. As you were adding the finishing touches, you didn't realize that a car had pulled into the drive-way. You suddenly heard the crunching of the snow coming from behind you and you twirled around to see who it was.

"ZAYN," you exvlaim with happiness. You rushed into his welcoming arms and he hugged you back even tighter.

"I missed you so much. You won't believe how hard it was for me to come back here before the tour was done!" he said to you while rubbing your back and kissing your your head.

"I've missed you so much. If I had enough money, I would buy tickets to every single one of your shows!" you said while pulling back and looking at him. You realize that Zayn had grown some facial hair and grew just a tad bit taller.

"Haha, yeah I'm sure you would," laughed Zayn, kissing you on the cheek. "Oh? What's this?" He asked as he pointed to the snowman you had just created.

"This was supposed to be you!" you explained. "So whenever I look outside, I can see you smiling at me."

Zayn looks at you grinned. "I've missed you so much..." he whispers, leaning down and putting his forhead against yours.

After a couple of seconds of the warm embrace, you bend down and throw a small ball of snow which splats onto Zayn's side. He turned around laughing, scooping up a handful of snow and threw it at you, hitting your beanie.

You both started laughing and threw snow at each other until you ended up in his arms and hugged each other.

"I'm glad you're back," you said with a big smile.

"I'm glad I'm back to be with you too," said Zayn and kissed you on the forehead.