Zayn Consoles You

You slowly make your way into your boyfriend's flat with his spare key, not sure if he is home or not. Earlier on, you and your parents had an argument over your school grades and had started blaming Zayn for them slipping up. You know it is not true. Zayn would not make you do worse in school, especially when he was the one always encouraging for you to do your best. Extremely upset over the whole situation, you drive to Zayn's flat, not sure what to do otherwise.

Letting the door close softly behind you, you take a deep breath before continuing on into the main living room. Zayn is not there, so you figure he must be in his room.

Soon, you hear faint strumming sounds when you near his bedroom and you peek through Zayn's open door to notice him sitting on the edge of his bed, gently strumming a guitar and singing softly to himself. His head moves in time with the music and his eyes are closed, showing that he is in his own little moment and feeling the music.

You watch him for a few moments, unsure whether to interrupt him or not. Zayn seemed to sense someone was there because a moment later, he stops playing and he glances up to see you in his doorway.

"Hey," he smiles, standing up and placing his guitar down behind him on the bed.

You try to smile when he walks over to you, but your lips fail to curve upwards and Zayn immediately notices that something is amiss.

"Babe, what's wrong?" he asks you, opening the doorway all the way. His eyes are full of concern as he looks at you, eager to know what is up.

"Zayn," you mumble looking down, not being able to hold in your tears any longer. Your voice breaks in the middle of his name, making him immediately wrap you up in his arms.

Standing there against his chest, you cry into his shirt, hugging your arms around his torso. Your parents do not know the truth about how amazing Zayn really is. He was not the fault of your grades. How could they accuse him for such a thing?

Zayn does not ask a single question. He simply leads you over to his bed and lets you sit right next to him, letting you shed your tears into the crook of his neck. Zayn presses soft kisses to your hair and forehead as he soothingly rubs your back.

"It's okay, sweetheart. I love you. It's okay." He repeats his words over and over in a hushed accented tone until you manage to stop weeping and holds you in his arms while you explain to him everything that you are upset about.