Water Fight With Zayn

The boys were having a pool party and Zayn had invited you to come over and hang out with them. It was finally nearing the end of the day and all of the lads' friends were taking off, leaving just you and the boys left at their house.

You had been tanning in the sun for an hour, drying off from swimming in the cool water. Your body was now fully dry. The lads suggested that you should all watch a movie and you agree as you stand up. Before following the boys inside, you make your way around the pool, searching for your flip flops so that you won't forget them. You bend over to retrieve them from under a chair when all of a sudden, you hear someone coming up behind you and before you can turn around, your legs are swooped up into the air. You scream from suprise as you find yourself being held bridal style in Zayn's strong tan arms.

"Hey, babe," he grins, staring into your eyes.

"Zayn!" you squeal, "Put me down!"

He cocks his head and seems to consider the thought before smirking and laughs, "Should I throw you into the pool? Is that where you want to be put down?"

"Oh my gosh, no! Don't you dare!" you scream at him as he starts to swing you closer and closer to the edge of the deep end.

Zayn laughs at your discomfort, "Too bad!"

You hug tightly to his neck and respond quickly, "If I go in, you're going in too, buster!"

Just then, Zayn lets you fly out over the water, but your grip around his neck sends him tumbling into the pool as well. Down you both go. Hitting the water with force. Water launches everywhere. Bubbles skimmed over your skin as you're underwater, tickling their way up your body to the surface where they turned into foam. You and Zayn rose up to the surface to catch your breaths and your anger was soon replaced by laughter when you looked at each other. Zayn's messy hair was dripping wet even though he shook it out, and his face was glistening with the water, causing him to look handsome under the evening sun.

"You're so annoying," you giggled.

Zayn just smirks and replies in a high pitch voice, "You're so annoying."

Letting out a grunt, you splash Zayn for payback, and he turns away from the water for a split second as it crashes against his back before returning a wave of water that cascades down over your head. A water fight breaks out. You laugh as Zayn ends up getting the chlorinated water up his nose, but you end up swallowing some, making you both even in the end.

Soon, you both climb out of the pool, water dripping heavily onto the hot cement you were standing on.

The heat waa so intense that you ended up screaming and jumping from foot to foot so your feet didn't burn on the bottom.

"Come on."

You look up to see Zayn grinning and nudging his head in the opposite direction as he bends over, clearly meaning to give you a piggy back ride.

Springing onto his back to escape the heat, you wrap your arms around his neck and chest as he starts to walk forward and clasps underneath your legs, keeping you on.

Laughter escapes both of you and Zayn's mouths as he runs around the yard, spinning in circles that almost end up making you fall off his back until the last second where you regain your balance as Zayn stops and starts to run straight in one direction.

Out of breath, Zayn finally slows down and you slide off his back facing him as he turns around. His eyes shine with happiness.

"That was crazy fun," he smiled, his forehead touching yours.

You nod, and return the smile that found it's way across your face, "Yeah, it was! I hope I wasn't too heavy..." You added, staring awkwardly at your feet.

"No, you were totally fine. Really," Zayn replied, making you slowly meet his gaze.

His face was serious, confirming what he said, and you blushed as he reached out and stroked a small lock of wet hair that clung to your face.

"Really?" You ask him, staring into his honey colored eyes that are sprinkled with glints of gold.

He smiles softly and replies with a deeper voice, "Really really." He kisses you gently on the lips. "Love you."

Those two words ring in your ears as you opened your eyes and broke free just enough to look at Zayn who was smiling at you. His hair was disheveled and his face still glistened with the water drops that skimmed down the sides of his jaws. He just looked so handsome, you can't help but smile and return the phrase as you lean into his chest and let his arms wrap around you.

"I love you, too."