Zayn Leaves For Tour

You were sitting on a worn wooden bench along the pathway of a park in London. The lane was strung with lights along the snow topped tree branches. Up and down, your legs shook on the ground from not only the cold, crisp air, but because you were worried.

Zayn had texted you to come to this spot whenever you both needed something important to say to each other. You looked to your left and watched your cloud from your breath whisp up against the colorful sunset. You knew why Zayn texted you. It was because he was going to be leaving for his new tour in a couple of days, but you didn't want to believe it. You didn't want him to leave.

As your eyes became teary from the thought of not seeing him or being with him for a while, you heard those footsteps you knew so well, and turned your head in their direction.

"Zayn-" you manage to break before you choked on the tears in your throat from just catching the sight of him. You stood up and ran to his outstretched arms to burry your head into his chest, allowing his warmth to enfold you.

Zayn cradled you in his arms and laid his head on top of yours.

"I know-" 

You heard Zayn start to say then stop. His chest rose and lowered heavily.

"I know you don't want me to go," he finished and you looked up through your watery eyes to notice that he was trying not to cry. "And I am going to miss you so much," he whispered, stroking your hair, your eyes never leaving each other.

You laughed through a sob and smile. "Oh Zayn, I'm going to miss you more. I wish you didn't have to go." You leaned back into his chest and closed your eyes, savoring one of your last moments to be as close to him as possible.

"I wish you could come with me," Zayn said. "But remember, I love you and I'll be back soon."

You glanced back up into Zayn's chocolate brown eyes and repeat his words. "I love you too."

As if on cue, Zayn leaned down as he wet his lips slightly and quickly, and you closed your eyes as you felt the soft kiss meet your lips. Pulling away after a few seconds, Zayn, now on the bridge of tears running down his cheeks, mimicking your own state of emotions, smiled slightly and says, "I will not forget you for even the slightest second," he promised. "I love you too much to lose you."

You smiled and fell back against his chest again and breathed in his scent you loved so much as he wrapped his arms comfortingly around you, knowing that it will not be so hard after he leaves.