At School

It was the first day of school and you make your way towards your locker. Right when you opened the door up to put some books in, you are shoved to your right and you fall to the ground as you heard some other students yelling. You felt light headed as you lay on the floor but you could feel relief on your body as the two guys that crashed into you stood up.

"Oh no! See, Lou! Look what you did to that poor girl..." You faintly hear a deep voice, a British one at that, call out at the boy who made you fall over.

"It wasn't my fault!" defended the other boy in a higher voice. "You pushed me, Harry!"

"Guys, stop it! Let's see if she's okay," exclaimed another voice with a thick accent. You turned your head slightly to your right and saw a hazy shape of an older boy kneeling over you. Trying to get a better look at him, you squint your eyes and notice that he has dark brown hair that was quiffed up. His dark gorgeous eyes that seemed to sparkle, were full of concern and his olive skin on his handsome face looked soft.

You tried to get up when you were filled with embarrassment that someone this good looking was helping you out, but he placed a hand gently under your head and tells you to lay back down.

"Hey, don't move okay?" he tells you gently and his wonderful thick accent fills your ears in a melodious tone. 

Without objecting, you lay back down and felt his hand gently rubbing the back of your head. As he tells a blonde kid who was standing over him to get some water, he gives you a reassuring smile. Immediately, your whole inside of your body lit up and you could feel butterflies in your stomach. You faintly grinned back at him and never moved your gaze from his beautiful eyes.

"Oooo... She's smiling at you, Zayn!" you hear one of the boys, you think it was Lou, exclaim in excitement.

So his name is Zayn... You thought to yourself. It was very nice.

"Shut up, Louis," Zayn says looking up at the boy.

"I have the water! Is she alright?" you hear the kid with the blonde hair exclaim as he handed Zayn the cup. Zayn didn't say anything but helped you sip some of the cool, refreshing water and you immediately felt much better and not as light-headed.

"You okay now?" asked another boy standing to your left.

"Yes, much better thanks..." you answer, giving Zayn a small smile as he helped to lift you off the ground and up onto your feet again.

"That's good," Zayn says, still holding your arm underneath in support.

"What do you say boys?" demanded the more mature boy, who's name was Liam you found out, to Louis and Harry who were hanging their heads in shame.

"We're sorry..." said Harry apoplectically.

"Yeah, it won't happen again. Sorry," said Louis.

"It's okay, guys!" you chuckle softly, "Just be glad that it wasn't worse."

"So you are?" asked Zayn, looking at you and finally letting your arm go. "I think we should properly introduce ourselves." And eyes Harry and Louis.

You say your name, flushing red a little bit.

"I'm Liam, lovely to meet you," said the more mature lad and shakes your hand.

"I'm Niall!" said Niall in his adorable Irish accent.

"LOUIS!!!" exclaimed Louis rushing up and giving you a hug which made you almost fall over again but Zayn caught you and pushed Louis off. "Oops, sorry..." Louis muttered and kept his distance after recieving dagger glares from Liam.

"And I'm Harry," Harry said slowly in his deep British accent, giving you a smile.

"I'm Zayn," Zayn states giving you another one of his cute grins that sent tingles down your spine.

"Nice to meet you all!" you said. "So what classes you take?"

*

You were finally done your classes and realized that you and the boys were in most of your classes after asking them. You quickly became fast friends, especially you and Zayn who always seemed to be sitting next to you in class and at lunch. But you didn't mind because you were glad to be able to sit next to him too.

"So, you want to get together sometime this week after school?" Zayn asked you while you were packing your books in your bag at your locker.

"Sure," you agree happily, sending him a sideways glance.

"Okay, um, here's my number," Zayn said as he wrote his number down on the inside of one of your notebooks before you placed it into your bag. You still couldn't get over his accent and flushed when Zayn handed the notebook back to you and gives you another smile. Before you know it, Zayn gave you a warm hug and you could instantly smell his wonderful scent.

"Zayn! Come on lover-boy!," Louis called out to Zayn as he rushed up to him and pulled on the back of his shirt.

"Okay, well I gotta go, bye!" Zayn chuckles, looking back at you as he's led away and pushed out the door. You saw Louis give you a wink and then a playful smirk before running outside with the rest of the boys.

You sighed peacefully as you slid the rest of the books into your bag. When you were walking towards the door, you smiled to yourself, remembering Zayn's smell and the way he hugged you. He gave you his number! You just remembered. Squealing, you jumped up and down and twirled in a circle with excitement that you'll be talking to him soon before walking out the door feeling like you're in cloud 9.