A Christmas Eve Snowball Fight

"Hahaha! I totally got you!" you laughed as you bent over, hugging your stomach after throwing a snowball that accidentally smacked Zayn's face square between his eyes.

"Come here, you!" Zayn chuckled as he ran towards you with a mischievous grin and his hands full of snow.

You turned and squealed with delight and started to run, but soon felt snow land with a thud onto your beanie. Loose pieces slide down your face and into your eyes, making your vision blurry. Suddenly, you felt strong arms wrap around your waist from behind and you swing into the air around in circles. You laughed and screamed as you wiped your eyes, telling Zayn to stop.

Filled with dizziness, Zayn quickly lost his balance and down you both went, ending up in the snow and facing each other.

"I love you," whispered Zayn as he kissed your chilled nose softly which warmed up your whole body with warm tinglings.

"I love you too," you giggled as you pulled Zayn's beanie over his face and stood up to run away.

Zayn eventually caught you after running around being blinded by his hat playing 'Blind Man's Bluff' and held you close to him as you fixed his beanie right up again to reveal his bright eyes.

"Merry Christmas," he smiled and kissed you softly as Big Ben stroked the 12 bells of midnight, signaling that it was Christmas Day.