chptr 16

I look around the house and I literally dont have to do anything. I dont have to buy food or clean the house or even buy anything for myself. Im bored. I already chose the place I wanted to go to vacation. I chose Hawaii, because that where Dallas always wanted to go on her bucket list. I told the twins and they were kind of mad because It was such a simple place but i didnt care.

"Caden" I hear a deep voice behind me. I jump a little from the sudden sound and I turn around and see Xavier standing there. 

"Yes?" I ask him. I havent seen him in awhile. He hasnt tried to talk to me. and when I went to go look for him i could never find him. I never agrued with it because for one i never had enough energy and two he would just get even more mad.

He nods his head backwards and points to follow him. He turns around and walks away. I just sigh and follow him. I actually really miss him. 

We end up in one of the bedroom that I have yet to be in. Its pretty basic and untouched but clean. I was so into looking around that i didnt even hear the door shut. Next thing I see is blur because Im grabbed and pushed against the dresser. I look up and see Xaviers face directly in mine and his hands on either side of me on the dresser. I hold my breath only because Im not sure what is going to happen next.

"Ive missed you" He whispered and I swear my heart just stopped. I couldnt help but the smile. The big tough guy is really a softly. Then he smiles. And holy shit. His smile is so fucking beautiful I couldnt help but the smile bigger. I lift my arms and wrap them around his neck and pull him closer to me and i place my lips on his really softly. I pull away and look at him and smile up at him. I hear him breath heavily. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine and i see his eyes dilate a little. I felt like a little puppy and tilted my head sideways. 

"Out of all the girls ive been with..." he starts and it makes me frown almost immediately. "You are the one that makes my heart beat the fastest." He says and I stop frowning, unsure if i should be happy or not. He pulls me closer by my waist and holds me there. "The only one...that makes me have a complete boner with just one touch." he says pulling me even closer. And thats when I felt it. He hard on pushing into me. 

What happened next completely surprised me. He lets go of me and gets on his knees then holds on to my waist and lays his head on my stomach. 

"You are the only one i want to completely submit to"

_______________________

Hello!