chptr 10: Fashion Show

We arrive to the building that the show is being held in at. There are people that takes your keys and drives your cat away. But we are in a limo right now so we don't need them.

The door soon opens and cameras start going off and flashes hitting my eyes. I shield my eyes and looks down. Clack carpets. Perfect. Soon the twins are out of the limo and they both place their hands on my back and they lead me down the carpet.

We make it inside and its packed. We are lead to a place were we stand and take more pictures. We pose and pose. I loved it. Soon I had to go to the back and make sure the models are ready.

"Good luck baby girl" King says and kisses my cheek. He walks off.

"Yea, don't fall" Xavier says refurring to me walking out first and introducing the line.

"Ha ha ha" I laugh sarcastically. He smiles which makes my stomach churn. Stupid stomach. He hugs and me pecks me lips which caught me off guard. He pulls away and smirks. then walks off. Fuck boy.

"Caden!" I hear Casey's voice. I turn and find her standing by a door. I walk up to her and we walk through the door. I'm suddenly hit with hairspray. I look and see models of all races and colors getting their hair and makeup done.

"We have a little problem" Casey says fast. "but I have a solution" she says again fast.

I start to panic.

"well one of the twelve models dropped last minute with a cold. " She says sadly.

"What!" I say. Oh crap what am I going to do.

"so what I was thinking is that you could wear the outfit for the intro" she says.

"oh that could work." I say.

"great! now let's get you to hair and makeup. " she says pushing me to a empty seat with two guys standing their waiting. one with a hair brush and one with makeup brushes.

When I sit they both start working.

On pulls my hair up into a messy type back bun. and curls two pieces near my forehead and brushes it out to make it wavey. And in the mirror I see my make up is being removed. He redoes my fave makeup then gives me a literally perfect wing and lashes. with a brown nude matte lip.

Well damn I'm hot.

"3 minutes till intro!!!" Casey yells.

She comes over and grabs me and brings me to the rack of clothes and hands me a hanger that holds the outfit.

I put it on, which is a black pencil skirt that goes to my knees. and a black lace crop top with spaghetti straps. and makes a X in the back. She hands me some black three strap heels.

"And let's gooooo!" she yells. She puts on a ear microphone on me and I hear music start.

She leads me down to the opening and I go strut my shit.

I look around while walking and see King and Xavier sitting next to each other. They look as if they've seen god. Eyes widen and jaws to the floor. Their eyes follow me as I walk.

Soon I get to the end and the music stop and I start to talk.

"Hello and welcome to A Edwards Damian Fashion show. The clothing you are going to see today is only part of the line." I see confused faces. I smile " I as a person can't keep to one thing. So I have different styles in different parts. Today is Chic. Elegant but trendy and stylish." I smile. "Thank you all for coming and I hope you enjoy " I say and strut back.

Okay I was nervous as fuck.

I look and see all of the models lined up ready to go.

I smile. Almost teary as I see them.

"oh don't cry ms Edwards." the model in front says.

"I'll try um..."

"Perry" she says her name. I smile and wipe my tears. She smiles back.

"I would like to know my models, so please tell me your name before you go out" I say to all of them. and they all nod smiling.

Perry is a African american women. Truly beautiful. She has alien buns. Her outfit is some destroyed boyfriend jeans and a black strapless crop top with some black two strap heels.

Casey tells her to go.

"Mary" the next one says. She looks native american. Her long black hair slicked back. Her outfit is a full white off the shoulder sporty, pencil dress that goes pass the knees with some white Adidas. Thank god they offered to help.

Soon Perry comes back and Marry goes.

Next two twins tell me their names.

"Mela" "Neyela"

They both are white with hella freckles. Both of their hair in a high bun.Mela has on a nude pencil dress, passed the knees, spaghetti strap, and a v cut clevage with nude heels. And Neyela is the exact same thing but black.

Mary comes and they go.

( They rest of the girls)

Soon Megan, Kayla, Belaney, Sammie,Jamlyn,Rachel, Telsa, and Morgan go. Them telling me their names of course.

Soon we all go down the runways with the crowd clapping.