chptr 18

I grab on to him and pump him a couple of times and as i did that I watched as Xaviers body flinched every time.

"You are acting like a girl as never touched your dick Xay" I say looking back down and pumping a couple more times. He just looks up at the ceiling clearly trying to hold back on moaning.

"Its so much more different with you." He whispers and then goes back to biting his lips.

"Xavier let it out, I want to hear you." And as soon as I say that I take the tip of him into my mouth. And with that I hear a huge and loud "FUCK" When I hear that I couldn't help to feel even more confident and even more excited. I take my tongue and I twist and turn it all around his tip and I see him whither under me. I start going deeper and faster and I soon feel him push my head down so I could take him deeper. I quickly grab his hand and push them down and I see the other hand go up and I quickly grab that one and hold it down. So now Im am sucking his dick and holding both of this hands down.

"Caden...please I nee- AhhHH fuuuckk!" I take him all the way until I can feel him in the back of my throat and my nose touches the base. I feel him sit up and I then realize that my eyes were closed. I look up and I see him staring down at me. He eyes never leaving me, and his eyes almost glazd over. I look up at him, and that causes me to only suck on his tip. I suck hard.

"Oh my fuck, cay im g-gunna- " I start pumping him harder and faster and sucking on him harder. Soon I feel the warmth in my throat. And I hear him breath heavily. I pull away and of course swallow. I lean back a little and look at him and smile a little feeling a little embarrassed.

"That was the fas-" He doesnt even finish what he was saying and he grabs me and literally crashes his mouth into mine, his lips kiss my top one while i try and kiss back onto his bottom lip. I feel his teeth pull on my top lip a little and he kisses me again, almost teasing. I couldnt help but to whine out, only wanting to full on kiss him. He pulls away from me and yet another whine comes from me, of course not on purpose.

"What is it my Goddess?" He asks caressing my cheek. I frown in shock. He smiles a little and his gently touches my bottom lip with his thumb.

"I want you to kiss me right." I whisper to him looking at his lips. But instead of doing anything he simply still sits there. "Is it because I did wha-" and i couldnt even finish because I got what I wanted.

_____________________

I sit in on the long couch in between King and Xavier. Xavier on my left, with his arm around my shoulders and im tucked into his side. Then King lays his head on my lap with his arms wrapped around one of my thighs as he cuddles into my leg. A bowl of popcorn sits on Xavier's lap. And on the screen in front of us plays a movie that only they have been paying attention to. The only thing that I could focus on is my thoughts.

The thoughts are of the past. All of the stuff that has happened. And the only way I could feel about everything is confused. Is this what the real world is like? Like a freaking roller coaster of emotions and events. I could only think of how my mother used to think of things. She never let anything, big or small get in her way. She always said the think of the future. Even when my stepfather died and my real father, she always put us first and also she self to start fresh and make the future better.

And I couldn't help but to believe that the twins are my fresh start. Even though I dont quiet know what our relationship is, its good right now. I think.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" I hear a voice from below. I look down at King and see him looking at me.

"Oh just my mom." I say smiling a little.

"Are you okay my precious goddess?" I look over at Xavier. I still cant get over the new found nickname he gave me.

"Yes" I say smiling to prove it. "Are you ready for Hawaii tomorrow?" I ask them both.

King sits up and before I could question him i feel his lips on mine. I get three nice soft and slow pecks. When he pulls away he smiles at me. "Of course."

Then i feel another hand on my face, and it gently pulls me to a face. I am see Xavier.

He caresses my face and he pecks my lips once.

"what happened to the rough Xavier. they one that gets whatever he wanted." I ask.

"you are everything that I wanted." He smiles. I couldnt help but to blush.

"You are so whipped." Kings says from below.

"Like you arent" Xavier throws back.

"Ha you are right." he laughs a little. then kings looks up at me.

"I'm in love with this girl."

___________

Good or no?

Vote, and comment what you want to see next or see them do on their vacation!