chptr 5: The Office

Caden POV, present time.

We pull into the parking lot. And we head inside the front doors.

We see a desk in the middle of the floor with a young woman sitting at it.

"Welcome Damian Industries. Do you have a appointment?" She asks. You could clearly tell her happiness is fake.

"um no, but I need directions to Kingsley and Xavier" I say giving her a fake smile.

"sorry, but you need a appointment to see them." she smirks. "what is your name, I'll let them know you stopped by" she says.

"Caden Edwards" I say rolling my eyes. She looks over at Dallas.

"Dallas Martin" she says.

She nods and pulls out a sticky note pad. I see some IDs with Dallas's and I's headshots from a modeling gig we tried to get.

"Okay, so Ill let them know" She says smiling.

"Actually, I think those are ours" I say smirking and pointing at the IDs.

She frowns and looks over. Her eyes widen.

"Shit" she mutters. She hands them over and looks away.

I hand Dallas hers.

I look down at mine. My picture, my name and my ranking of the company.

"Holy shit" I mumble.

"what?" Dallas asks.

"I'm a CEO" I say looking at her with wide eyes.

"impossible!" the lady at the desk says.

"I was suppose to be the CEO, and take over the clothing line!" the woman stands up.

Now I can fully see her. Long blonde hair, hour glass figure. Deep blue dress, looks like a uniform.

"what?" I ask confused.

"Xavier said that was my position if I did this stupid job for 6 months." she yells.

I was going to say something until I hear my name being called.

"Caden? Dallas? there you are. " I turn around and see King standing there.

"What is she talking about?" I ask him pointing at the women.

he frowns and walks over.

"What did miss Martha say?" he asks glaring at her.

"She said she was suppose to be the CEO and take over the line if she did this job" Dallas says for me. I was to busy staring at King. Watching how his bae clenches and unclenches. How is dark green eyes turn darker as he glares at her.

"She was just a simple fuck for Xavier. Then he got rid of her and put her down here. You can ask him if you want" he says. as he finishes what he says he looks down at me. His green eyes softens. The women gasps. Sounds as if she is crying.

I just nod.

"Do you want me to fire her?" he asks me.

I here the girl gasp. I look over at Dallas

"Why would I want that?" I ask.

"You ate now her boss. She disrespected you." he says looking at her hard.

"no no" I say. "let's just go" I say grabbing his hand. I feel his hand tense up. Maybe he doesn't want me holding it. I let go and continue walking. But he grabs my hand again and holds it. I couldn't help but smile.

Dallas, King and I make our way up to the top floor of the 13 story building.

"I will tell Xavier to deal with Martha. Because won't just walk away from that" King says. "stay right here" he says. and walks into a office.

Soon Xavier storms out of the room and into the elevator.

King comes out.

"Well this is our office." he says pointing to the office behind him. I look inside. there is two different sides.

One side the floor and walls are white with black furniture and the other is black walls and floor with wooden and gold furniture. The black side has a stand that says Xavier. So I'm assuming the white side is Kings.

"Nice" Dallas says looking around. There was a door on Kings side. A bathrokm.There was another door on Xavier's side. King opens it and I'm met with another office.

"This is yours" He says to me. The floors is a shiny sparkly black. Kinda like the ones in Victoria Secret. Then the walls are White with Fairy lights along the ceiling.

The desk is big and white with office supplies and a MacBook. Then there is a lounge area with a white fuzy rug and maroon chairs. There was also a a mini fridge and racks of clothes.

Then there was a door in my room. Another bathroom, plus another door. It leads right out to the main area.

"I didn't know what position you wanted. so I made you her PA" he says to Dallas. She nods and smiles. He shows her, her desk right next to my door. Its glass. Also has a laptop.

"You will be with our PA's" he says pointing to two other desk.

"They are downstairs making copies." Soon a door opens and in come two men. Of course. Damn they are fine. The twins win of course. But still they sexy as fuck.

"This is Jack" King points to one holding a pile of papers. He has short cut black hair, Carmel skin, nice chocolate eyes. He's staring right at Dallas. She's staring right back. Ooooh. I totally ship interracial relationships.

"And this Gabriel." King says pointing at the other guy, "He's my PA, while Jack is Xavier's." he says.

Gabriel is staring right at me. He has bright blue eyes. Freckles. Long brown hair, short on the sides. the top of his hair is in a man bun. I jump out of my trance and look over at King. He's glaring at Gabriel.

"Nice to meet you..." Gabriel says. holding out his hand.

"Caden" I smile.

"Caden" he repeats smiling. His smile is almost perfect.

"Nice to meet you beautiful" Jack says to Dallas smiling. She blushes.

........ ......... .........

COMMENT!!!

IM SO SORRY THAT ITS SLOW. BUT DONT WORRY IT WILL GET JUICY SOON