chptr 11: Axel Blue

After the show I let all of the models keep the clothes that they are wearing. I head back out in what I was in to meet up with the boys.

"God, I am SK glad I let you take over the line" King says hugging me.

"Yea me to. Who the hell though of making the women's shirt a XL. And XL being the smallest?" I ask.

Xavier grunts.

"I ment to put large." He says.

"Still, large really?" I ask.

"Well I didn't want to have women around the world wearing slutty clothes" he says angrily.

"Wait you think my clothed are slutty?" I ask. My heart cracks. I was so proud of my clothes. I feel my eyes tearing up.

Xavier shrugs and looks around.

"Dude!" King yells and elbows Xavier and in the side.

Xavier looks over at King and down at me. His eyes widen.

"Wait! no I didn't mean that" he says. Stepping a little closer.

Thank god we are off the the side without people interrupting. Or else this would be embarrassing.

"Then what did you mean Xavier?' I ask.

"Its just, its a little showy" he says confused.

"Oh fucking well!" I yell and walk away. He I'd not going to ruin my night.

Everyone soon piles into the next room which is like a restaurant. With a dance floor in the middle and a Bar near the dance floor.

I go to the bar.

"What would you like Ms Edwards?" The bartender asks.

I smile. And order a Hennessey.

He smiles and nods. he stars to prepare it.

"Hello beautiful" I hear a voice. I turn around and see a guy. About as tall as the twins. His hair short and brown He has nice tanned skin.

He has on a light mint green tux, unlike Kings Deep purple and Xavier's Black from the Men's Line

He is so hot. The boys are fucking gorgeous. So he couldn't compare but he was still breath taking

"Me?" I ask.

"Well of course" he smirks. He walks up and orders a drink for himself.

I blush at his words.

"Thank you" I say.

Hmm maybe he could be my distraction.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Axel Blue" he says. Mhmm that name sound familiar. my thoughts are cut when the bartender hands me my drink.

I drink it and Axel drinks his.

"Do you wanna dance?" he asks. I look over at the twins. Unsure if I should say yes or not. But I find them talking to two of my models. Megan and Morgan.

"Sure why not"

"Wait, first give me your number" he says biting his lip.

I laugh and he pulls out his phone so I can give him my number. He texts me phone to make sure my number was one real, and two to give me him number. My phone buzzes letting him know I got his text. He smiles and takes my hand and pulls me on the dance floor. Others are also dancing.

Sucker For Pain comes on by Ty Dolla Sign and Lil Wayne and others. He starts rocking to it. Soon we are moving to beat. We laugh and talk white dancing. When the course comes on..

"I wanna chain you up

I wanna tie you down!"

Axel pulls me into him with my back to his front. Oohh so he wants to get touchy. I smirk and start rolling my hips more. And he follows my moves.

I look ahead and see a pissed off Xavier making his way toward me.

I close my eyes not thinking to much of it. But then it hits me. Xavier. Pissed. Never a good sign.

I open my eyes to see him right in front of me. He yanks me out of Axels grip and pulls me behind him.

"Blue" he growls.

"Damien" Axel smirks.

Suddenly King picks me up and walks out of the building to the limo.

Xavier follows fuming.

"I should killed him" he says to King.

King doesn't say anything. He's emotionless.

We get in the car. My phone vibrates and I see a unknown number. Knowing its Axels. I change it to Blue.

Blue: See you soon Ms Beautiful Caden Edwards

I smile.

....... ...... .....

New Character!!!!!!! Whoooo