chptr 6: Nothing to Me

The whole day it consists of me going through all of the designs of the women's line. They really did make it look hella manlier. The pants where loose. Shirts were large. And Shoes were thick and chunky. And not a good kind.

I started thinking and going over ideas.

Dallas was with Gabriel and Jack. Getting her desk set up and blah blah.

I don't think I've ever done so much work in my life. Im so sore. And just the though of going back tomorrow made my head hurt.

Dallas went out to dinner with Jack. I was happy for her. I on the other hand just want to sleep.

Soon King and I walk in the house. Xavier never came back since he went to go deal with Martha. He probably fucked her. Typical guy move.

But I also couldn't help but to feel jealous. But why the hell would I feel jealous if my brother?!

"Hello" Xavier says making me jump. He stands right behind me.

"Holy fuck!" I say. "you scared me"

He frowns. "Watch your mouth" he says looking at my lips.

"oh shut up" I say waving him off. But he grabs my hand and pulls me into his chest. I look around for King. He's gone. Really. Thanks for the help.

I look up at Xavier.

He caresses my face with his other hand. He touches me ever so softly.

I look down at his lips, as he bites his bottom lip.

I want him to kiss me again. So bad.

But no I can't. He is my brother! This is wrong. But just the thought if his lips running down my body makes me turn to putty.

"Let go of me brother" I whisper harshly. He needs to let go of me. and stop touching me. He tenses up. And immediately let's go.

"Don't call me that" he whispers glaring at me.

I frown. "call you what? brother? you used to love when I called you that" I say. finishing it in a whisper.

"Yea used to, things are different now." he says arguing back.

"Yea. How so? Just because our parents are dead doesn't mean we aren't brother and sister!" I yell.

He suddenly pushes me against the counter and he cages me in.

"I don't want to be your fucking brother!" he heaths. His face is so close to mine.

His words hurt mine. My eyes involuntary start tearing up.

His hard glare immediately loosen and softens.

"No wait," he says putting both of his hands on my waist. "I didn't mean it like that" his face looks pained.

"No! just leave me alone!" I push his arms off of me and run up to my room ignoring his calls.

I shut and lock my door.

He doesn't want to be my brother. They are the only family I have left and he doesn't want to be it.

Ugh, you know what! Fine. Fuck him. If he doesn't want to be my brother he will be nothing.

..... ...... .....

I peel my clothes off and get into my hot bubble bath. The heat from the water immediately soothe my bones.

I grab a purple, gold and blue bath bomb from lush and plop it in. I watch as the colors turn the bubbles.

I hear a knock on the bathroom door. and I make sure the bubbles are covering my privates.

"Come in!" I say. King steps in and shuts the door. He sits on the toilet lid.

"What happen?" he asks. he sits there and stares at me.

"what do you mean?" I ask stupidly.

"You know what I'm talking about. Xavier, instead if simply opening the door to his bedroom. He punches it. straight through. I watch him Caden. He was so livid. What did you say to him?" he asks. His eyes looked pained. Pain that I caused his brother. My, I guess, ex brother.

"It wasn't what I said to him. Its what he said to me" I say simply.

"What?" He asks confused.

"I called him brother like I used to Kingsley" I say. He sighs and looks away. My eyes start to water, tears threatening to come out. But I quickly wipe them away. "He said that he doesn't want to be my brother." he sighs again.

"Caden" he whispers. He comes and kneels my the bath.

"Caden you need to know that we will always be here. We will never leave you," he whispers looking right at me. "but I feel the same"

I gasp. What the hell.

"You don't want to be my brother?" I ask. he can't be. He is literally the last person close to family.

he shakes his head no.

I don't stop the tears now. I let them fall.

"fine" I say showing no emotion. I wipe the tears away.

"Caden" he says reaching out to me.

I move away. "leave Kingsley" I say. I play with the colorful bubbles.

"Caden let me explain" he says. I look up at him. He eyes are so sad. He looks desperate. But I don't care.

"if you nor Xavier wants to be my family, then you are nothing to me" I yell harshly. His jaw slowly drops. His eyes widen. He goes to talk but the door opens and Dallas walks in.

"Kingsley I think its best if you just give her some space" she says softly.

He just stares at me. He nods, stands up and leaves.

Dallas quickly hands me a towel. I grab it and cover myself. I immediately go to Dallas and cry. Cry my heart out. hopefully she doesn't leave.

"its okay" she comforts.

.... ....... ......

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?