chptr 7: Dont Be Sad

For the past week, at home I've avoided them like the plague. They've tried to talk to me, but I just leave their presents.

At work I've only talked to them in a business manner. Saying only Mr. Damian. I only talked to them when I needed to. And only about the work. Other than that I just ignore them and walk away.

When they realized talking to me wasn't working they just kind if stopped and started buying me things and doing other little things. One morning I woke up to my room filled with dozens of roses. another morning they sent me on a shopping trip. I wasn't complaining.

But after my shipping trip, which was yesterday they gave me a debit card. Its to our joint bank account. They also set up a savings account like theirs so I can save up money for the future. They put in 100k so far.

when I found out I immediately thought about moving out. Finally going on with my life but I later soon found out that they put a password on it. Meaning I can't get into it unless I know it. Trust me I've tried. And it sucks that there is so many words and letters and numbers in the world.

We don't work on the weekends and today is Saturday. Finally. I don't have to see them all weekend.

There is a knock on my door. Dallas walks in.

"I still think you should go talk to them" she says walking and sitting on my bed.

"Um and I think that,that idea is stupid" I say smiling. Shes been doing this since they day in the bathroom.

But I couldn't help to wonder how they were doing. If they didn't care or if they did.

"Caden. I'm not stupid." she says raising a eyebrow.

"Well I can't help it! They've been my brothers for a long time" I say trying to defend myself.

"Mhmmm" she says looking at me.

"S-Soo" I start to say.

"Caden, its okay to wonder." she says smiling. "Kingsley, he's so sad. Caden he literally won't leave me alone, he keeps asking me how you are doing. His eyes Cay, they were so sad. But when I say that you are fine and happy. He smiles. But the smile doesn't meet his eyes. He almost has a full beard he has bags under his eyes." she says. My heart breaks under every word.

"X-Xa-"

"Xavier he, he's just pissed. Mad. He won't stop hitting things, his knuckles are all bloody and cut up. But what's weird is that when he asks me about you his eyes are also sad. He's just mad at himself Caden." she says. She looks sad herself. "Last night, I was going to the kitchen for some food and I over heard them talking. Caden, they were literally thinking about what to buy you to make you even talk to them again. They wanted to give you so much stuff. Then they thought that you might think you were trying to buy you. They are over thinking so much. Jack and Gabe said that at work they just sit in the office, and when you came buy they act all happy and not bothered. They just need to see you. " she finishes. She looks away. her eyes are watering. Its literally so sad.

I already have tears streaming down my face.

"W-where are they?" I ask.

She looks up at me and smiles.

"Umm, Kingsley last time I knew was in his office and Xavier, wasn't here. But that was hours ago. " she says. I nod and get up. I run out of my room and down the stairs. I run all over the house until I find double doors with the word Damian carved into it.

This has to be their office. I rake a deep breath. I slowly open the door and look in. Instead of Kingsley being in there Xavier is. Sitting in chair with his head in his hands.

I don't think he heard me. So I slowly shut the door.

I slowly walk up to him. I remember Dallas saying that he's mad.

"Xavier?" I whisper. His head shoots up. His eyes soften when he looks at me.

"Caden?" he asks. What to do now? I look at him. This isn't Xavier. Xavier isn't sad. He doesn't look like he had been crying for days.

I just quickly climb on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck and hug him.

He wraps his arms around me and hugs me back tighter. His warmth warms me. Making me feel comfortable.

"Don't be sad" I whisper. He chuckles lightly.

"Don't ever think about leaving me and I won't" he says he hold me tighter.

I start to get off, I have to find King.

"No! you're mine" he says holding me closer. I don't pay any attention to his words and just tell him that I need to find King. He nods and picks me up. Still holding on to me for dear life. He quickly goes into another room. I see King laying on the bed.

"Kingsley" Xavier says. He looks up.

Oh my. My poor King.

Once King sees me he jumps out if bed and over to us. Xavier passes me on to him. I hug the life out of him, wanting to hug the sadness out of him.

"I'm sorry King. I was just upset" I say, tears coming down again.

"No its okay darling. Don't apologize" says holding me tighter. His warmth, just like Xavier's welcomes me.

I look up at his face. I don't know what I'm thinking. But I lean in and kiss him, right on the lips, the hair in his face tickles mine. He doesn't kiss back. Instead he tenses up. I pull away quickly.

Oh no. What have I done?

"Oh no, King I'm so-" I start to apologize but he cuts me off and smashes his lips in to mine. He holds my head with his hand. His other hand around my waist. His kisses are soft, but possessive. The kiss is literally addicting.

I feel my back up against a chest. I realize its only Xavier. He tilts my head a little bit. King follows. And Xavier attacks my neck with kisses. He nibbles and sucks, placing open mouth kisses. He most likely leaving hickeys. God this feels so good. I moan into Kings and I's kiss.

I broke apart and moaned again. King also then attacks my neck with kisses doing the same as Xavier.

God, these boys are going to be the death of me.

.....

So I'm deleting this wattpad account.

.

JOKING!