chptr 12: Wait What?!

I'm still pissed off at Xavier. I mean its been days since he's said that. But its still very disrespectful to say what he said. But I honestly don't care anymore.

You shouldn't really care what others say about you. Just do you.

I still have another week and a half until Dallas comes back. I literally miss her so much. Its so boring around here by myself.

Every time I'm alone, I start thinking. Over thinking. About everything. Mainly the boys. Then I over think them and the kisses we shared. I literally never been kissed like they kissed me. But a part of me feels like I shouldn't do it. But then a part of me feels as if it's the right thing to do.

I literally need to hangout with someone before I shoot my self in the head.

Mhmm, maybe one of the models would want to hang out.

I pick up my work phone that has all of my workers and models listed in it and I scroll through my contacts.

I randomly scroll down and I land my finger on Perry. I think. She should be goof maybe she would want to hang out.

I push call and put my phone up to my ear.

It rings, on the third ring she picks up.

"Hello Ms. Edwards." she says politely.

"Oh call me Caden. Um I was actually wondering if you wanted to hang out. Because ya girl is bored" I say. I really hope she says yes.

"Um wow. Sure. When?" she asks. Sounds like she's smiling. I mentally give myself a high five.

"Um meet me at Rooftop Cafe. In ummmm in two hours?" I ask.

"okay, I'll see you there" she says. She hangs up. Yessss!

I look over at the time. Its 1:30. Okay. I quickly get up and go and get in the shower. I wash up and rinse.

When I get out I wrap a robe around myself and a towel around my hair.

I go to my closet and pull out some white super skinny jeans with rips all over them. Then I find a gray crop. I go to my vanity and start to blow dry my hair when a knock is on my door.

"Come in!" I yell, over the drier.

I see King.

"Hey where are you going?" he asks confused.

I turn off the dryer and brush my hair until its straighter.

"I'm gunna go out to lunch with one of my models. Perry." I say. I tie my hair up in a messy low bun. I pull out my baby hairs.

"Okay. Well I just wanna warn you about something. " he says. I pull out my makeup and start doing it.

"okay what is it?" I ask.

"About Axel." he says serious.

I stop what I'm doing and face him.

"What about him?" I ask.

"Don't tell Xavier I'm telling you this but, I don't care if you see him if you truly want to." he say. he facial expression changes when he says that. He looks very pained. "Just do not tell him anything about our Job. Okay nothing." he whispers.

I frown.

"Um, King...To be honest, I never wanted 'anything' with him." I laugh. He let's out his breath.

"Okay, thank god! I thought I was going to go crazy." he whispers to himself.

"but why don't you want me to tell him anything?" I ask, ignoring his words.